Online Roster - Version 0.8

Roster version updates, FAQ and Tutorials.
Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop
House: Griffon

Re: Online Roster - Version 0.8

Post by Lasarian »

I am trying to retain the results of the previous selection from the drop down lists on the sort menu. Any help with the code would be appreciated. This is what I have so far ... it's not breaking the page, or kicking out an error, but is also not retaining the previous selection.

Code: Select all

<option name="Member"  <?php if($_GET['post']=="Member"){echo "selected='selected'"; } ?> value="Member" > Member </option>
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Post by Tundrra »

The summary at the top is looking good! 1018 records so far, and we probally still have twice that left to go:)
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Lasarian
Lord
Lord

Post by Lasarian »

Lasarian wrote:I am trying to retain the results of the previous selection from the drop down lists on the sort menu. Any help with the code would be appreciated. This is what I have so far ... it's not breaking the page, or kicking out an error, but is also not retaining the previous selection.

Code: Select all

<option name="Member"  <?php if($_GET['post']=="Member"){echo "selected='selected'"; } ?> value="Member" > Member </option>
Still working on the issue above.

Latest update:
  • Added a field to sort by email address;
  • Finally ... finally ... FINALLY tracked down the bug that only transferred the YEAR of the Recruit Date to the database. The entire date is now properly appearing in the applicants information.
  • Tweaked the Admin Hub;
  • Working on the Reports function. One will be able to select their realm and a date range and produce a Duchy report.
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Lasarian
Lord
Lord

Post by Lasarian »

For the time being, I have posted the Reports on a separate page. You can reach it from the Roster.

The code is bulky, inelegant and I am ashamed to have written it, but it works ... so that's something. ;-p

You can select and Cut & Paste the report summaries on your realm from the text area - although having this information available on the site pretty much obviates the need.
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Post by Tundrra »

Those reports are impressive!

I still think the monthly posting at the HC meeting are important though because it is a snapshot of the present. These reports will change everytime you look at them and will be different has branches open and close. The meeting records will let us better track the dates that branches peak and dwindle.

The cut and pasting will speed things up, but it looks like I have several tweaks I need to make to the NW branch:). It also doesn't cover active visitors.
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Lasarian
Lord
Lord

Post by Lasarian »

If we stay up to date on our branch information on the Roster the Reports will be accurate.
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD

Return to “Online Roster”