Crafting

Imaultis
Realm: ArcheAge

Re: Crafting

Post by Imaultis »

Just a quick note, with the f2p cash shop, they have added the ability to buy more craft profession slots (up to a total of 9). They cost a little over 1k credits.

Would make for a nice smithing char if you got all 3 gathering skills and both weapon smithing and armor smithing.
Imaultis
*NOR/Lord-Realm Leader:ARC

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh
Imaultis

Post by Imaultis »

I'm looking for someone who can craft the level 50 Storm legion Gantimite chain gear, for my cleric. Please let me know what mats you will need and I'll mail them to you.
I shouldn't hit 50 until sometime this weekend, so there are a couple days before I would need it.

Thanks if anyone can make some for me.
Imaultis

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh
Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop
House: Griffon

Post by Lasarian »

I think I can do that, I'll check next time I am on.
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop

Post by Lasarian »

Imaultis wrote:I'm looking for someone who can craft the level 50 Storm legion Gantimite chain gear, for my cleric. Please let me know what mats you will need and I'll mail them to you.
I shouldn't hit 50 until sometime this weekend, so there are a couple days before I would need it.

Complete set is made and in the 51-60 guild bank vault. There's two helms, one green which I made at first then I saw I had a blue, so I made that too.

Enjoy!

No augments ... sorry. Didn't have any appropriate for a Cleric and I figured you'd outgrow it pretty quick anyway.

I forgot! Need a shield?
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Post by Roxanne »

Dang it!! I haven't done much of ANY crafting, but when I get ready I will take advantage of the extra slots!! If I can only make it to 60 that is ;p
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
Imaultis

Post by Imaultis »

Lasarian wrote:
Imaultis wrote:I'm looking for someone who can craft the level 50 Storm legion Gantimite chain gear, for my cleric. Please let me know what mats you will need and I'll mail them to you.

Complete set is made and in the 51-60 guild bank vault. There's two helms, one green which I made at first then I saw I had a blue, so I made that too.

Enjoy!

No augments ... sorry. Didn't have any appropriate for a Cleric and I figured you'd outgrow it pretty quick anyway.

I forgot! Need a shield?
Many thanks:)
Imaultis

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh
HollyCNY
Ally
Ally
Record: Recruited August 1996 (NWN on AOL)
Re-Recruited SWTOR March 2013
Squired by Tundrra SWTOR April 13, 2013

Post by HollyCNY »

I changed Sharayce to Armorsmith/Mining/Butchery. She needs to catch up on butchering, so far almost all the bad guys I'm fighting lately are humanoids, demihumans and fae. Need to find an area with plenty of beasts.

My warrior, Astina (not yet guilded but will be soon) is Weaponsmith/Mining/Foraging. I figure I can afford an extra miner to make sure I have enough ore and metal for both armor and weapons.

That leaves my Mage, Phaeae and my Rogue, Kimberlin. I'm trying to be partially self-sufficient, although to cover ALL the professions I'd need more than four toons and ATM, I'm trying to stick to no more than four. Kimberlin is following the "Battle Bard" pre-made path while Astina is following the "Hoplite" pre made path, and Sharayce and Phaeae are custom.

Kimberlin will be Outfitting/Butchering/Runecrafting (Just like any game, it seems, BAGS and bag space always come in really really handy). I'm guessing that Phaeae will be an Apothecary with Foraging. If Sharayce and Astina can gather up enough ore then I might be able to also sneak in Artificer for Phaeae. But I also need to keep in mind how often I'll be playing each toon.

Apothecaries make "potions, dyes, philters and serums."

Could someone give me a little elaboration on what each of those do?
Imaultis

Post by Imaultis »

HollyCNY wrote:Apothecaries make "potions, dyes, philters and serums."

Could someone give me a little elaboration on what each of those do?
Here is a more precise list of what Apothecary can make:

Augments
Items added to other crafting recipes to make the item better. Apothecaries make ones for Endurance, Dexterity, Crit power, Strength, Wisdom, and Intelligence.

Bottles
Increase the physical or spell critical hit chance by x amount for 15 seconds.

Dyes
Used to change the color of clothing and armor. Black dye can only be made and not bought (although dark grey is pretty close)

Philters
AOE bufs/heals... I.e Heroic Philter of Restoration, heals party and raid members for 1200 health over 30 seconds and Heroic Philter of Vigor increases the endurance of party and raid members by 40 for 1 hour.

Potion
Potions are a single use immediate effect drink.
Healing potions heal for x amount, mana potion restore mana and warding potions absorb damage.

Seals
These are items that can be used in your "Seal" equipment slot. Apothecaries make seals that add strength.

Serums
Gives the player a small buff to a stat. The come in two varieties. Fortification and Assault. Only one of each type can buff your character at a time.

Tonics
Healing tonic or Mana tonic. They restore your Health or mana pool over time vs the immediate effect of potions

Vial
Increases stats like serums, but is a larger increase counts as both an assault and a fortification and persists through death.
Some that can be made: Enduring increases endurance, Fortified increases armor, Manasurge increases mana pool, Brightsurge increases int and wis and Powersurge increases str and dex.
Imaultis

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh
HollyCNY
Ally
Ally
Record: Recruited August 1996 (NWN on AOL)
Re-Recruited SWTOR March 2013
Squired by Tundrra SWTOR April 13, 2013

Post by HollyCNY »

Can anyone recommend a good spot to forage up some oak in Defiant territory? Stonefield seems to go straight from ashwood to mahogany.

I don't need to bring either of my foragers (both of whom are Defiant) into Gloamwood, do I?
Imaultis

Post by Imaultis »

I haven't found a good place outside of the Treants in Gloamwood for oak. I will let you know if that changes.
Imaultis

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh

Return to “Information & Updates”