Squired 02/07
Promoted to Baron [NW] 02/27/2014
Promoted to Count [NW] 09/22/2014
Promoted to branch leader [NW] 12/8/2014
Promoted to Duke [NW] 3/1/2015
Promoted to Lord [NOR] 04/12/2015

When is...

Post by Bammer »

...the best time to catch someone online for a guild invite? I have been logging in at the times posted in various threads here this week. Thus far I haven't seen any NOR players online. Is the search tool borked maybe? Anyways, today I sent an in-game mail via the find a guild utility. Hopefully we can hook up! I have 2 lv60 toons on the server. I hunter/bard and a mage. I have all trade skills maxed, except weapon smithing, and armor smith. So I made a new battle cleric, and will persue those final 2 professions, on that toon. the names are, Bawshawg, Sweetpee and of course the new one is Bammer. :) Hope to see someone in game soon!
I have played World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, Lord Of The Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Rift, and Neverwinter.. I still actively play Neverwinter, SWToR, DDO, Rift
and occasionally WoW to break up things!

Bammer
NOR/LD-Realm leader of Neverwinter
Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop
House: Griffon

Re: When is...

Post by Lasarian »

If anything is borked this week it's my schedule. Contractors nearly blew up my building, emergency dentist visit and in-laws visiting ...
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Bammer
Lord
Lord
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited in 2006
Squired 02/07

Post by Bammer »

Lasarian wrote:If anything is borked this week it's my schedule. Contractors nearly blew up my building, emergency dentist visit and in-laws visiting ...
Ouchie! Hope everything works out for the best! I'll catch up to someone soon. Leveling is so easy now. So for the time being, I am relearning some of the game mechanics while leveling. :aletoast
I have played World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, Lord Of The Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Rift, and Neverwinter.. I still actively play Neverwinter, SWToR, DDO, Rift

Bammer
Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop
House: Griffon

Post by Lasarian »

Invite sent.
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Bammer
Lord
Lord
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited in 2006
Squired 02/07

Post by Bammer »

Lasarian wrote:Invite sent.
Got it! TYVM

Bammer

Return to “Tempest Bay”