Rift F2P Today!

Tygir
Knight
Knight

Re: Rift F2P Today!

Post by Tygir »

ok so apparently i mightve been mistaken, or the update today (6/18) but now you can equip the storm legion souls, but they dont have any premades for them (yet) so just click on the icon of, for example, a Paragon soul...you can then change it to Tempest if youre a warrior, youll just have to spend the points the way you want instead of following a premade path
The true test of a champion, is how long it takes to kill him.

"i believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage. Rage against the dying of the light.
Ojike
Baron
Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

Has RIFT sucked you in Tygir? :)
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Imaultis
Realm: ArcheAge

Post by Imaultis »

Tygir wrote:ok so apparently i mightve been mistaken, or the update today (6/18) but now you can equip the storm legion souls, but they dont have any premades for them (yet) so just click on the icon of, for example, a Paragon soul...you can then change it to Tempest if youre a warrior, youll just have to spend the points the way you want instead of following a premade path
I just made a new account to test some things. The Storm legion souls are not available to me. I wonder if you didnt pass some loyalty level?
Imaultis
*NOR/Lord-Realm Leader:ARC

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh
Tygir
Knight
Knight

Post by Tygir »

Ojike wrote:Has RIFT sucked you in Tygir? :)
....maybe......YES :lol

"i believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage. Rage against the dying of the light.
Tygir
Knight
Knight

Post by Tygir »

Imaultis wrote:
Tygir wrote:ok so apparently i mightve been mistaken, or the update today (6/18) but now you can equip the storm legion souls, but they dont have any premades for them (yet) so just click on the icon of, for example, a Paragon soul...you can then change it to Tempest if youre a warrior, youll just have to spend the points the way you want instead of following a premade path
I just made a new account to test some things. The Storm legion souls are not available to me. I wonder if you didnt pass some loyalty level?
well see, when you make a new character and have no points spent in any of the soul trees ( i guess it works with higher lvls too if you dont have any points spent in it) you click on the icon of the current soul of that tree to change it....i dont know if it works with rogues or clerics but i (not having done anything to earn loyalty) have been playing a tempest and my buddy that i play with is playing a harbinger mix....idk how to get it if its not available to you if it doesnt work

Vashile
Baron
Baron
Realm: Elder Scrolls Online
House: Griffon

Post by Vashile »

Can Defiant characters play with Guardians?
Ojike
Baron
Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

I think so but don't quote me on that...
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop
House: Griffon

Post by Lasarian »

Vashile wrote:Can Defiant characters play with Guardians?
Yes.
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Imaultis

Post by Imaultis »

Vashile wrote:Can Defiant characters play with Guardians?
Yes, unless you have your PvP flag on. If you inadvertently turn your pvp flag on in the middle of a group, you will be auto kicked from it.

Also, if you are grouped in the foreign lands, be aware that the guards and townspeople will attack you. Certainly a nasty surprise if you follow your pal into town...
Imaultis

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh
Imaultis

Post by Imaultis »

New fact (I think it started with the cash shop), you can change your faction without changing your race, or change your race without changing your faction. So it is possible to have a Defiant elves/Dwarves/Mathosian and Guardian Eth/Kelari/Bahmi. Looks to be 2400 credits for either change.
Imaultis

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh

Return to “Information & Updates”