Just an idea

Timaios
Count
Count
Realm: Elder Scrolls Online
House: Griffon

Just an idea

Post by Timaios »

I was thinking would anyone be interested in starting up a leveling group. I've never really leveled up any characters in swtor as a group, always just solo'd it and thought it would be nice to get some people together and enjoy the story with other people, also a nice way to get some social points. Could be a nice opportunity to play that class you haven't got around to creating yet...

I guess the premise would be to get our chosen classes up to level 10 or whatever level you end up at after your starter planet, decide a day and time that agrees with everyone's playing schedule and then meet up on Coruscant/Drummond Kaas and begin our adventure together.

This is something we could make into a once a week event or something a little more regular, again all depends on the group members schedules. Let me know what you guys think of the idea.
*NOR/CT:ESO
Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter

Re: Just an idea

Post by Talolan »

This is actually how I always level. Pick a night that works for you and I will see about my schedule.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop

Post by Lasarian »

Timaios wrote:I was thinking would anyone be interested in starting up a leveling group. I've never really leveled up any characters in swtor as a group, always just solo'd it and thought it would be nice to get some people together and enjoy the story with other people, also a nice way to get some social points. Could be a nice opportunity to play that class you haven't got around to creating yet...

I guess the premise would be to get our chosen classes up to level 10 or whatever level you end up at after your starter planet, decide a day and time that agrees with everyone's playing schedule and then meet up on Coruscant/Drummond Kaas and begin our adventure together.

This is something we could make into a once a week event or something a little more regular, again all depends on the group members schedules. Let me know what you guys think of the idea.
Someone Squire this guy ...
Lasarian
*NOR/LE • NOMAD
Ojike
Baron
Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

Lasarian wrote:
Timaios wrote:I was thinking would anyone be interested in starting up a leveling group. I've never really leveled up any characters in swtor as a group, always just solo'd it and thought it would be nice to get some people together and enjoy the story with other people, also a nice way to get some social points. Could be a nice opportunity to play that class you haven't got around to creating yet...

Seconded!!!
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter

Post by Talolan »

Lasarian wrote:Someone Squire this guy ...
But then he'll know about our secret other games forum.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Ojike
Baron
Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Post by Ojike »

Talolan wrote:
Lasarian wrote:Someone Squire this guy ...
But then he'll know about our secret other games forum.
Ssshhhhhhhh!!!
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
HollyCNY
Ally
Ally
Record: Recruited August 1996 (NWN on AOL)
Re-Recruited SWTOR March 2013
Squired by Tundrra SWTOR April 13, 2013

Post by HollyCNY »

I have a second baby trooper that I was keeping handy for a rainy day, I was going to make him a Vanguard. Yes, a woman playing a male toon, who'd a thunk it? Since my Commando is married to Aric Jorgan, if I was to play the character story a second time, Elara seemed like a good candidate this go-around.

I also have a baby level 11 Mercenary on the Imperial Fleet.

Be warned, my schedule is too unpredictable to make me reliable. But I'll help out in whatever way I can.

Even if you just need a big level 50 (Commando or Sniper) to help you through Black Talon/Esseles.
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

Lasarian wrote:

aka: cut off his ear. c:
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Gilen
Baron
Baron
Realm: RIFT

Post by Gilen »

I have a mid teens or 20ish level sorcerer on the imp side I could play when you got to that level. Have not played him in quite a while. If we want to do an imp side group, maybe we could coordinate it for Wed. Nights since that is the Imp side night anyway.
Lasarian
Lord
Lord
Realm: TableTop

Post by Lasarian »

Zyera wrote:
Lasarian wrote:

aka: cut off his ear. c:
C ... :shocked