Gree Event Returns! Sept 8 to Sept 15

Intisar
Duke
Duke
Realm: RIFT

Gree Event Returns! Sept 8 to Sept 15

Post by Intisar »

The Gree have returned to Ilum! The news terminal on Fleet will get you started!

Here's is dulfy's guide to the event:

http://dulfy.net/2013/02/12/swtor-relic ... ent-guide/

In addition to the normal Monolith run on Wednesday we will also take on Xenoanalyst, the operations boss only available during the event. If there is enough interest, we can do alt runs on Sith and Republic Storymodes nights Friday and Saturday. If we get lucky, we can also hunt down the two extra outdoor world bosses as well!

Xeno is a level 60 boss and we can summon anyone would like to participate to the Operation entrance. However, to receive the extra quest and event currency, you'll need to earn Newcomer status with the Gree. This will take completing the dailies a couple times

Even if you are not level 60, the outdoor quests are available to anyone level 50 and up. While on the western shelf of Ilum all players 50+ will be bolstered to level 60.

For folks who participate there are all sorts of cool and unique rewards: weapons, armor, mounts and decorations. This is my favorite recurring event, with a wide variety of activities from PVP and PVE questing to exploration and raiding. Check it out!
Intisar
Duke
Duke
Realm: RIFT

Re: Gree Event Returns! Sept 8 to Sept 15

Post by Intisar »

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention, the Gree event vendor is currently the only source of Legacy off-hands: generators, shields, foci, scatterblasters and knives.
Sofija
Baron
Baron
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: Squire - June 22, 2014
Knight - August 24, 2014
Champion - October 17, 2015
Baron - November 29, 2017

Re: Gree Event Returns! Sept 8 to Sept 15

Post by Sofija »

Thanks for reminding me about the knives. My newest Togruta, Pavaki, needs one :)

Return to “Game Updates”