Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Ask Us Anything: Variety Pack 10

Post by Talolan »

Ask Us Anything: Variety Pack 10
Click through for the whole Q&A, here are some highlights.
All weapons can be used to block. What is the advantage of using a shield? Do I have to be in combat mode for my shield to be blocking? - Burwell Thompson, III

Shields have larger amounts of armor and have more mitigation when blocking than weapons do. They’re also used in the one-hand and shield skill line. For abilities in that skill line to function, you need to have a shield equipped.
Can you tell us a bit more about the resurrection or reappearance of characters who die in PvP? - Roger Kress

When you die in PvP, there are several options that allow you to rejoin the battle. An ally can resurrect you if they have a filled soul gem, you can respawn at a keep your alliance owns (as long as it isn’t under attack), or you can respawn at your alliance’s entry location to Cyrodiil. Also note that a siege weapon called a “forward camp” can be deployed—this allows a limited number of respawns for your alliance. If one of these forward camps is available, it will be visible as an option when you choose your respawn location. Forward camps are costly and can only be deployed far away from other camps from your alliance.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Re: Ask Us Anything: Variety Pack 10

Post by Roxanne »

MmmmmmmmmmMMMmmmmmm.........I hope ESO is as good as it's looking...I really do. I miss having a game that I totally love!!
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF

Return to “The Dirty Goat”