Heraldess 12⁄19⁄01
Knight 10⁄29⁄01
Squire Court 09⁄09⁄01
Squire 04⁄02⁄01
Recruit 03⁄10⁄01

Guild Airship Upgrade

Post by Lakasha »

With Guild Level 50 fast approaching :yay :aletoast :yay

It is my understanding we will have the ability to get an upgraded Windspyre Falcon Airship. I thought perhaps we could discuss what types of amenities people want on our shiny new airship. I believe it will have 2 large, 8 small and 6 crew hookpoints. That is 2 more small and crew hookpoints than we currently have.

Not sure if we want to change things or just add a couple new things. We currently have on our top deck, 2 Navigators, a Barkeep, a Minor XP Shrine, and a Training Dummy. Mid deck we have, an Auction House and a Bank and below decks, The Hobgoblin, the Kobold Shaman, a +1 Constitution Shrine and a +1 Strength Shrine.

I know that the shiny new guild ship is going to cost us a bit so if anyone wants to make donations there is an Airship showroom next to the Airship Entrance in the harbor where you can make deposits towards the cost of the ship. I am not sure if you can also donate towards the cost of adding amenities maybe someone who has been playing longer can answer that?

You can see all the options for these hookpoints on DDO Wiki/Airships. Keep in mind that the Gold Seal lower guild level options cost Turbine Points not in game plat.
ESO
Lakasha Finvarra - Sorceress V1

Lakashal - Templar - DC Blackwater Blade AvA Campaign

*NOR/Heraldess and AvA Coordinator

I can picture a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

DDO
Lakasha Finvarra - Bard 10 The Orginal
Lakashan - Bard Warchanter - 25 - Woot!!!
Skorj
Duke
Duke
Realm: Dungeons & Dragons
House: Unicorn
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Skorj

Re: Guild Airship Upgrade

Post by Skorj »

The next ship gives us 2 more crew and 2 more (small) amenities. The amenities will be more stat shrines - plan on giving us STR, CON, INT, CHA. I have some gold seal scrolls tucked away for those.

Don't know what's best for crew, but skill boost would be nice, and maybe something caster friendly, like a +1 Spell DCs if that exists?
Skorj
*NOR/Duke DDO - Stormreach Duchy
NOR to the core since aught one.

Return to “Smuggler's Rest”