DMG; KP - 07/20/2013
Champion - 10/24/2013
DMG; DM - 03/19/2014
Baron - 03/19/2014
Count - 07/24/2016
Duke - 10/10/2017

Progression Swap (Please Read)

Post by Valikk »

First off, I would like to thank you to those of you who have all participated and assisted in the recent Bulo HM kill attempts. Those of you that we weren't able to bring along since the raid was full ( you know who you are ;) ) my deepest condolences, and by no mean are any of us pushing anyone out of their postion.

Currently the teams are under way... I know, still.. ugh :tongue2 anyways the fact is that the hardest thing I have to do is turn any of you down on a given night. After talking to the officers last night we came to a conclusion that since starting Tuesday April 28, since the Blue team had their go at Bulo and HM in general this next week we will rotate the Blue Team out for the Silver Team and fill accordingly. We will be doing this weekly until further notice. This will help everyone both gain experience in the fights plus a certain satisfaction of progression! :)

Again none of you are expendable and we couldn't have done any of this without any of you, especially you Vel, I feel you have seen the most torture from this boss and know you want your own go at him! :thumb

Here is the link of the two teams: http://www.newoutriders.org/forums/view ... 117&t=3776

SWTOR - Witherbane Legacy
GW2 - Valikk.3810
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Re: Progression Swap (Please Read)

Post by Zyera »

Well said, thank you. I really do appreciate everything NOR does for each other.

Since the teams are getting very close to being fully formed I do like the idea of rotating every week. But also I would like if people could sign up more often and note when they can't make it. It also would be helpful if people could show up on their off weeks or notice the sign ups to see what we have missing so we can still fill up the group and get something going. I can start posting the sign-ups earlier if that helps too as well. Very soon we will have two raid groups going! Very exciting!

If you have any questions please let me or an officer know.

Also, DPS raiders if you have no submitted a parse yet please do so! :) Thanks!

:hailnor
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Windemere
Duke
Duke
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV

Re: Progression Swap (Please Read)

Post by Windemere »

I would also like to add a huge thank you to Vel, Dav, and Nairbe (come back!!) for all the time spent being farmed by Bulo until we've finally managed to even the score. This was a GUILD victory for sure!

:hailnor
Guild Wars 2: Windemere.6534

Image Windemere Gealaich Image

Return to “Operations”