ESO: Attention All Crafters!

Seyella
Countess
Countess

ESO: Attention All Crafters!

Post by Seyella »

Now that we've been playing ESO for a couple of months, I'm sure that many of our members have progressed quite far or have reached max level in their crafting professions. So that we know who our crafters :smash are and what they have available, I'd like to post them on our in-game roster notes. This way, if one of our fellow branch members is in need of a crafted item :idea , they'll know who they can contact to make it for them :redgrin . If you'd like to have your crafting professions listed, please post it here or send me an in-game mail and I'll see that it's added.

Please supply me with the crafting profession(s), the level, and any rare racial motifs that you have learned.
Seyella/Callise
*NOR/

Numerous toons in several games (WoW, GW2, ESO, SWTOR, etc) . .
Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Re: ESO: Attention All Crafters!

Post by Talolan »

Talolan: 39 Blacksmith, 39 Woodworker (40 is max, I should hit that in the next day or two), I have all the standard styles, I don't have any of the rare styles.
Talolai: 35 Clothing (not bad for a level 11 character), has 7 of the 9 standard styles, none of the rare styles.
Research for those 3 crafts is tracked here.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.

Return to “The Dirty Goat”