Realm Leader Mandate
This office is limited to members of the High Council.
- Carry out or assign the duties of the Guild Master, in the realm (game) assigned.
- Deal with matters of immediate importance in an assigned realm as soon as possible.
- In a realm of more than one duchy, ensure the co-ordination of rules and regulations within those duchies.
- Co-ordinate the efforts of the mentors in a realm. This includes a defining a method of resolving disputes (in matters pertaining to the guild) between mentors.
- Ensure prompt follow of important information to the rest of the High Council.
- Act as one of the panel of HC members for disciplinary action (Charter, Section IX).
- USE GOOD JUDGMENT!!!
- Approved HC 7-19-98