Currently the DMG is looking for additional members, ideally we want to have 4 to 5 players that can take turns leading and planning dungeons and other events 2 or 3 times a week. Currently there are Weekly events 5 days a week and these consist of Dungeon Delves and Guantlygrm Runs.
If you are interested in attending NOR events then you can RSVP here to reserve your spot.
Please read through our current Requirements & Rules regarding our Raids.
- 1 The DMG:NW members
- 2 Guides for the Dungeon Delves and Raids.
- 3 Rules and Guidelines for the NOR NW EndGame.
- 4 History of the NW:DMG
- 5 See Also
The DMG:NW members
Active DMG positions
Currently no active DMG
Guides for the Dungeon Delves and Raids.
Epic Dungeon Delves
- Cloak Tower (5700 GS)
- Cragmire Crypts (5700 GS)
- Fardelver Crypt : Gauntlgrym (5700 GS) 06.20.13 Launch
- Lair of the Pirate King (8300 GS)
- The Frozen Heart (8300 GS)
- Spellplague Caverns (8300 GS)
- Temple of the Spider (8300 GS)
- Caverns of Karrundax (8300 GS)
- The Dread Vault (8300 GS)
- Dwarf King’s Crypt : Gauntlgrym (8300 GS) 06.20.13 Launch
- Castle Never (9200 GS)
- Malabog's Castle (9200 GS) 08.22.13 Module 1
- Valindra's Tower (10500 GS) 12.05.13 Module 2 "Shadowmantle"
- Keslar's Retreat (##### GS) spring.14 Module 3 "Curse of Icewind Dale"
Epic Heroic Encounters
Stragety Gaming Jargon
Rules and Guidelines for the NOR NW EndGame.
The NW:DMG is currently hosting the [WEEKLY] Dungeon Delve Groups and Gauntlgyrm. These weekly events are to help our levle 60 players gear up and enjoy the endgame content experience.
We will have a weekly sign up for our members to RSVP as soon as it is posted, then we open the sign up list from the Saturday before the event up to Raid time to fill our remaining empty spots with members of guilds we have an alliances with or friends.
If anyone is interested in Hosting additional events let us know!
- Sign Up Sheet RSVP: Some of our guild hosted Dungeon runs offer Sign ups for Guildmates. These can be rsvp'd for as soon as they are posted for Guild members. The Saturday before a event the remaining positions will be available for our Raid Alliances & Friends.
- Bring Repair Kits
- Bring lots of health potions
- Teamspeak 3 will be required for at least listening, due to the Dungeon Delve’s complex strategies and coordinating. Click here for Teamspeak 3 Details
- Zone in Times, please be logged in 10 mins early so we know who will be attending. After 5mins of start time you may be replaced if you havent arrived.
- Branch Leader, Kobuiris
- Public Alliance Chat channel: "MedievalNOR"
- (07/25/13) - Present
Most Common Group Make Up for an 5 player Dungeon Delve, however some dungeons may require certain classes or ablities.
- 1 Tank Class
- 1 Healer Class
- 1 Control Class
- 2 DpS
- All items will be a NEED roll.
Some What Ifs:
- If you signed up and can't make it please notify the sign up post forum asap, so we can edit it and let the guild alliances know there is a new opening or email email@example.com
- If you are late more then 5mins your saved spot becomes free to any qualified players that are available.
- If we already have too many members playing your class role. We want has many Guildies to go as possible, but sometimes we will not have room. However, many of our Raiders have alts and we can always ask for them to change for the night so we can make room, however this may not always work due to gear requirements. As a rule of thumb first come first served on the sign up sheet, but we strive to have fun and help others do the same.
History of the NW:DMG
Previous Held DMG positions
- Countess knight Protector Phelaia (06-02-2014) - 2015
- Baron knight Protector Tyrandil (06-02-2014) - 2015
- Squire knight Protector Santhus (06-02-2014) - 2015
Progression and Raid Journals
- 06.02.2014 Phelaia, Tyrandil and Santhus join the NW:DMG
- 05.13.2014 Module 3 "Curse of Icewind Dale" launched, introducing Black Ice Gear and Keslar's Tower
- 05.13.2014 New Epic Progression post
- 03.29.2014 Full clear of Valindra's Tower
- 03.??.2014 Interrupting Valindra in Malabog's Castle was removed.
- 02.04.2014 Defeated Shatterspine in Valindra's Tower
- 01.14.2014 Full clear of Temple of the Spider
- 01.11.2014 Full clear of Dwarf Kings Crypt
- 01.11.2014 changed our Guantlegrym Alliance
- 01.01.2014 Defeated Tal'gath the Watcher | Xivros the Undying in Castle Never
- 12.06.2013 Full clear of Castle Malabog
- 12.05.2013 Module 2 "Shadowmantle" launched, introducing 3 new gear slots "Artifacts" and new Epic dungeon Valindra’s Tower
- 11.21.2013 Defeated 3 of 4 Bosses of Castle Malabog, Krol Nightforge | Malabog | Competing adventure party
- 11.11.2013 Defeated 1st boss of Castle Never, Valindra's Pet
- 10.29.2013 Full clear of Grey Wolf Den
- 10.28.2013 Defeated 2 of 3 Bosses in Temple of the Spider, Lord Jevahn Jhalvar | Halbryn Dark Stalker
- 10.14.2013 Full clear of Spellplague Caverns
- 09.30.2013 Full clear of Lair of the Mad Dragon
- 09.24.2013 Full clear of Pirate King
- 09.22.2013 Full clear of The Frozen Heart
- 09.18.2013 Full clear of Fardelver Cyrpt
- 09.16.2013 Cleared all but the final boss of Grey Wolf Den
- 09.09.2013 Full clear of Throne of Idris including the final boss "Idris the Revenant"
- 09.08.2013 Defeated "Bone Golem" & "Direhelm Forge" of Epic Throne of Idris.
- 09.03.2013 Full clear of Epic "Cloak Tower" & "Cragmire Crypts"
- 08.27.2013 the NW:DMG starts tracking the guilds endgame progression.
- 06.03.2013 1st Dungeon Delve hosted “Cragmire Caverns”
- 05.23.2013 Creation of the NW:DMG begins.