New OutRiders Podcast Needs Your Help

Hang out, talk, post whatever is on your mind.
Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

New OutRiders Podcast Needs Your Help

Post by Talolan »

:hailnor

Lasarian and I have some great news: we're reviving the New OutRiders Podcast! But to make it as legendary as our guild, we're going to need a little help from one of you - we're on the lookout for a Pre-Production Coordinator.

Before you worry about what that fancy title means, let me break it down. Basically, we need someone to:
  • Scour the MMORPG and TTRPG realms for the news, updates, game releases, patch notes, and all the spicy community updates.
  • Run the show for our pre-interview questionnaires. You'll be the first point of contact with our guests, getting them set up with their questions, grabbing their responses, and then sending the important bits to Lasarian and me.
Don't stress, you won't have to actually come on the show - your behind-the-scenes magic will be more than enough to make each episode a success.

So, what kind of guildmate are we looking for?

You should be:
  • An MMORPG and/or TTRPG enthusiast (obviously)
  • Reliable and organized (if not raid-leader, at least reliable raid-participant)
  • Comfortable sifting through the info wilderness
  • Interested in podcasting - no experience necessary
If this sounds like your kind of side-quest and you're ready to level up your contribution to the NOR community, we want to hear from you! Drop a reply to this post or sling us a PM about why you think you'd be great for the gig.

Thanks for considering joining our podcast crew!

Thank you,

Talolan & Lasarian

Hosts, The New OutRiders Podcast
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.

Return to “"The Tavern"”