<SWTOR> Both Guild Ships are now fully unlocked!

Intisar
Duke
Duke
Realm: RIFT

<SWTOR> Both Guild Ships are now fully unlocked!

Post by Intisar »

Sunday night, New Outriders opened up the last two locked rooms on the Nightshade Imperator, our Sith faction guild ship!

The process of fully unlocking the guild ship and its Republic faction sister ship the Dawn of Yserbius was a project years in the making. NORbies old and new have donated their time, credits, Conquest points, Dark Projects, Encryptions, Frameworks to make this happen and I want to thank everyone for their contributions!

It was truly a team effort for a small guild to pull this off, and it’s cool to have a fully stocked ship for folks to use and explore. If you encounter Muffin the Plaguehorn Reek hiding in some corner, be sure give him a treat and some scratches behind the ears.

The Sith ship has lots of empty rooms crying out for decorations, and folks are more than welcome to make their mark. Handing out decorating keys is a bit of pain, and I’ve missed your character let me know and I’ll grant you access to our warehouse of decorations. If you don’t see the right couch, rug or armoire, give an officer a shout and we’ll get what you need donated ASAP.

Great job and thanks again to everyone!
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Re: <SWTOR> Both Guild Ships are now fully unlocked!

Post by Tundrra »

very cool! great work!
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
VictorCivrotian
Recruit
Realm: RIFT

Re: <SWTOR> Both Guild Ships are now fully unlocked!

Post by VictorCivrotian »

grats to the guild. :D

Return to “Cantina”