Build Guides for Mod16

Ziek88
Baron
Baron
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Build Guides for Mod16

Post by Ziek88 »

IMPORTANT: The list is here for reference. It is often a good place to start, but surely not the be all end all of how to play your character. Experiment, and most importantly, have fun!
  • Barbarian
    • Build Needed
  • Cleric
    • Build Needed
  • Paladin
    • Build Needed
  • Ranger
    • Build Needed
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Record: Recruited 6/12/2013
Squired 7/22/2013
Promoted to Baroness 10/1/2013
Promoted to Countess 2/27/2014
Promoted to Duchess 1/22/2016

Re: Build Guides for Mod16

Post by Phelaia »

I've done a fair bit of messing around with the Wizard builds above, and I can attest they are quite serviceable while you earn your first round of Lvl 80 gear through the Master Expeditions. If you run Thaum, you can bundle the adds with Singularity, lay down Icy Terrain under the ball, then back out and hurl a Fireball in there, you should be seeing a lot of pretty large orange numbers flying around. On the other hand, Arcanist packs quite the punch when there's one and only one large mean thing in the middle of the room. Therefore, I highly advise all Wizard players to get to know these two paths, and be prepared to regularly switch between Thaum and Arcanist depending on the encounter. After all, using the right spell at the right time for the right purpose is, and always has been, a defining feature of the Wizard.

I will report back when I come back from my first dungeon.
Phelaia Fiendline
The original Burninator in Neverwinter
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Re: Build Guides for Mod16

Post by Ziek88 »

I went ahead and plucked out my warlock build and put in Charisma's. I generally agree with how Charisma runs warlock and that guide will likely be much better written than my own.
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954

Return to “Class Builds”