Champion - 10/24/2013
DMG; DM - 03/19/2014
Baron - 03/19/2014
Count - 07/24/2016
Duke - 10/10/2017

NOR Wintersday Festivities

Post by Valikk »

Hail*NOR/

It’s that time of year again, the annual Wintersday festival has returned! And with that so does NOR’s Secret Skritt gift exchange and Wintersday Outfit Screenshot Contest!

Everyone is welcome to join in on the festivities either both or just one. For the Outfit Screenshot Contest all submissions need to be posted to the “#Wintersday” section of NOR’s GW2 Discord by the 25th of December. The officers will look at and vote on the winner to announce at the guild meeting.

If you’d like to participate in the gift exchange, please let myself or Sofija know through DM and we will add you to the pool to select from. If you have anything you’d wish to add to let your Secret Skritt know of desires and wants or just simply a small message, please add this in to your notice when contacting either Sofija or I.

You have till the 20th of December to opt in, on the 21st we will send out each person their match and the associated message. All gift(s) to be given to your match will then need to be sent to again Sofija or I through the in-game mail system by the 27th, tagged with your matches name.

On the 28th of December at 9 est., the guild will host a special guild meeting in the guild hall announcing the Outfit Screenshot Contest winner, and the exchanging of the gifts.

We hope you’ll come out and join in on the festivities both the ones hosted by NOR and the in-game Wintersday festival!

- Happy Holidays
Duke Valikk

SWTOR - Witherbane Legacy
GW2 - Valikk.3810

Return to “Maiden's Whisper”