Ye Olde Tavern Experience

Hang out, talk, post whatever is on your mind.
XLady Elidriel
Founder
Founder
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Ye Olde Tavern Experience

Post by XLady Elidriel »

Hail*NOR/

Back in 1992 the guild was founded pretty much in a tavern that was a constant stream of crazychat. You know, where we rode our Harleys in, wore our jackets, and served one another a variety of drinks (because the barkeep always seemed to be out on an adventure).

I found a fairly new RPG app that has real-time chat capabilities. While the role-play / GM aspects weren't nearly as effective as I'd hoped (it's still kind of beta), the "games" work very well as a role-play chat room not unlike the old Yserbius days.

When you're not in-game, you can still pop in 24/7 and chat with other guild members any time.

So if anyone would like to go check it out, the program is called ROLE GATE (rolegate.com on browser) and search for Hail*NOR/ The Tavern created by TKSquirrel. It is not monitored and there isn't (yet) a way to close it to members, so I have no control over what happens in it, but I expect we can all be the usual nice and friendly guild people that we are.

Who knows. It may not work out, but I thought it might be a fun thing to try!
XLady Elidriel
Founder
Founder
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Re: Ye Olde Tavern Experience

Post by XLady Elidriel »

I figured it out - you have to enter a password. If only NOR have the password to enter, then only NOR will be in the chat. Yay!

The password is "outriders"
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Re: Ye Olde Tavern Experience

Post by Tundrra »

Thanks Elidriel!

We also have a constant chat room on “Discord” normally 50 or so online...not that we all talk but they are online:p
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council

Return to “"The Tavern"”