Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017
And I can't even count:)

Lost City of Omu

Post by tornnomar »

Hail *NOR/

Omu is here!
This sub-module is a grindfest, or a grinders dream:) After a series of opening quests you fall into a standard 4 questgivers that alternate between 2 at any given time. Just like Shoshenstar in Chult. There is also a weekly cap on the needed currency, nothing new there:)

What I do like is that these enemies here do not have the zillion mile aggro radius of the critters in Chult, which is a nice thing. The Gorilla's pack a punch so be on your toes with them. The Undercity is a nice concept, with the whole goal of everyone on the map empowering the Shrines which spawns the Big Heroic Encounter, 'The Tyrant.'
This BHE isn't too bad and it awards a pretty hefty campaign currency reward. Its well worth doing if it pops on your map.
I also like that the map isn't huge, you can get to where you need to go rather quickly.

The boon/campaign completion/hunts work the same way, they're just an extension of the current way. And like chult, most are going straight up the center to open the new 10 person skirmish.

If you have some stockpiled AD, the new Pilgrim Weapons are on the AH, still a bit pricey, but they are there.

Also with this Mod, there was some class reworking done too. SW's got a nice fix and FINALLY! They have added the damage for the TR's off hand while in Duelist Flurry and it can proc the weapon enchant. And I will tell you that there is some severe melting with DF now.
Now CW's got a 20/20 type situation. Damage of some powers was reduced but in exchange, those powers are now able to crit, which could potentially mean more damage in the end.

All said and done, I think this a decent mod, not a fan of the same four quests over and over, but I can live with it:)

Have fun in Omu!
"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why" -Mark Twain
"Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero"

Return to “The Moonstone Mask”