Elder Scrolls Online Beta Signups

Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Re: Elder Scrolls Online Beta Signups

Post by Talolan »

HollyCNY wrote:I haven't really been following the pre-release hype. Have they given a rough estimate of a summer release? Fall? End of year? Or not for another full year or two?
Beta starts this month. You can extrapolate from there. I would say a late fall, early winter release if I were a betting man.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

Talolan wrote:
HollyCNY wrote:I haven't really been following the pre-release hype. Have they given a rough estimate of a summer release? Fall? End of year? Or not for another full year or two?
Beta starts this month. You can extrapolate from there. I would say a late fall, early winter release if I were a betting man.
Also when they start senting invites to make sure they are real. Don't want anyone getting hacked. ^^
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

HollyCNY
Ally
Ally
Record: Recruited August 1996 (NWN on AOL)
Re-Recruited SWTOR March 2013
Squired by Tundrra SWTOR April 13, 2013

Post by HollyCNY »

Zyera wrote:Also when they start senting invites to make sure they are real. Don't want anyone getting hacked. ^^

Yeah, when I was invited to beta-test Cataclysm for WoW, I didn't follow any links. I went to battle.net the long way and logged in manually. Until then I didn't treat the invitation as genuine.

By the same token, If I get an invite to ESO, I won't follow any links. I'll type in the website URL manually and go from there.
Gilen
Baron
Baron
Realm: RIFT

Post by Gilen »

Zyera wrote:Also when they start sending invites to make sure they are real. Don't want anyone getting hacked. ^^
Best way to avoid this is to use different passwords and credentials for each game. I have an old hotmail account I use for all these things until I am established in them, then I switch it. The account is a trash account that is not used for anything important.
Valikk
Duke
Duke
Record: Recruited by Zyera
Recruit - 04/22/2012
Squire - 07/29/2012
Knight - 05/21/2013
DMG; KP - 07/20/2013
Champion - 10/24/2013
DMG; DM - 03/19/2014
Baron - 03/19/2014
Count - 07/24/2016
Duke - 10/10/2017

Post by Valikk »

Gilen wrote:
Best way to avoid this is to use different passwords and credentials for each game. I have an old hotmail account I use for all these things until I am established in them, then I switch it. The account is a trash account that is not used for anything important.
Very smart idea. I would just have problems remembering all the different passwords if i didn't write them down. :tongue2

SWTOR - Witherbane Legacy
GW2 - Valikk.3810
Mezzevil
Count
Count
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Squired 1999 in EQ1
Baron 2004 EQ2

Post by Mezzevil »

"Throws his hat in the ring"
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

Valikk wrote:
Gilen wrote:
Very smart idea. I would just have problems remembering all the different passwords if i didn't write them down. :tongue2
Once you use them long enough it's not a huge deal.

Or you sit there going through every password you made. Haha.
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Post by Roxanne »

Mezzevil wrote:"Throws his hat in the ring"
*catches the hat and puts on the ring....runs away!*
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
Bainnimue
Ally
Ally

Post by Bainnimue »

Leorik is this the same Leorik from Dark Age of Camelot???

Leorik wrote:I just singed up for Beta too been playing Skyrim and really like it and played Daggerfall years ago when it first came out. With the way they have it set up my two Chars would likely be in Different factions. Leorik would be a Nord with just a little magic with more focus on melee skills & Konomi would be Mage with light armor and a sword he would use magic mostly just resorting to sword when out of magica. Just hope I can get in been looking for a good game for a while SW was fun but just lost it luster pretty quickly. Oh and *Hail Nor/ been a while guys.

Return to “The Dirty Goat”