How to earn 10K gold under 30-minuts

Jubay
Squire
Squire
Realm: Elder Scrolls Online
House: Griffon

How to earn 10K gold under 30-minuts

Post by Jubay »

Hail NoR i hope every one doing well and enjoy there day today (( tips / guide )) is a bout ... how to make 10K gold per day under 30-minute

Step 1 : find a crafting boards (( they are two and it should be mark on a compass by blue arrow )) in a city i recommend first big zone main city on each alliance (( EP = stonefall / DC = glenumbra / AD = auridon ))

Hint : if you have a problem by finding a first big zone on each alliance just look for the (( Harborage )) cave witch is the main story quest and there is only one cave in each alliance in total three and its close to the main city of that zone

Step 2 : start crafting / making items that your quests give it to you usally its easy items to make for example (( craft 5 iron dagger / craft 3 leather helmet / etc ... ))

Hint : you can see your crafting quests on your journal just hit (( J )) and go to crafting section (( there is sixe quests witch it means each board give you three in general ))

Step 3 : after finishing your quests its time to take a reward it will send you to first big zone on each alliance to get your rewards (( if you are EP will send you to stonefall main city / if you are DC will send you to glenumbar main city if you are AD will send you to auridon main city )) just click on chests and get your loot and gold if you get (( motif = read it if cant put it on option for sell / recipe = read it if cant put it on option for sell / tresure map = hunt it down / sell white gear and green gear and blue gear before selling purple and gold gear ask if it is good ore bad )) and your done you have 10K - gold !

Keep in mind this is a daily quest so you can do it everyday and the cooldown on it its 24-hours and daily quests will be marked by blue arrow on your compass when you are close to it (( if we say 1-month = 30-days and every day you own 10K gold in very bad position that will means 30-days / 1-month = 300K gold so in 3-months / 90-days = 900K gold you own by just doing this easy and small daily quests per day ))

There is also a addon automatic craft your dailys at any crafting station how ever i cover it latter in future

I hope this small tip help everyone starting to earn some gold in game by doing a really easy quests everyday and let me know if anyone have any question a bout it .

Best regard (( Jubay ))

:hailnor

Return to “The Dirty Goat”