Weekly Events Schedule Changes Poll – Vote Here!

Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

For the time being we are tabling Progression Raiding. With that being said we will still be hosting Raid Trainings and now have more open slots for other guild events. (For more info on this, please check out the pinned message by Windemere in the #gw2-raids chat)

Please vote on what you would like to see more and comment with the days of which you play the most! Pick your top 3!

As a reminder we encourage that members (especially those with higher ranks of Squire Honor to Champion) should feel free to start weekly events such as Fractals, Dungeons, etc. The only time an officer-only will organize an event is Guild Missions (due to permissions) and Raid Training.

This is an important part of being in NOR and in our community! Members should feel free to ask guild chat or Discord chat/voice to start groups and gather guildies without an officer initiating it before reaching out to an ally guild or LFG.

:hailnor
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Gwinevere
Squire
Squire

Re: Weekly Events Schedule Changes Poll – Vote Here!

Post by Gwinevere »

First to vote! :bouncy

I'd prefer Monday & Wednesday evenings and weekends afternoon/evenings for guild events. (I have a typical 9-5 job on the East coast).
Fana
Baroness
Baroness
Record: newoutriders.org/guildroster/profile_member.php?urlMemberID=2390

Post by Fana »

As a college student, it depends upon what time of year we are at :) but generally I can do a week night or two (EST) and always Sunday afternoons. :hailnor
Sofija
Baron
Baron
Record: Squire - June 22, 2014
Knight - August 24, 2014
Champion - October 17, 2015
Baron - November 29, 2017

Post by Sofija »

Should always be free Sundays except when there are vacations going on like the last two weeks. And for the next 2 weeks Wednesday and Saturday nights are prime time gaming for me. After the 4th, it'll probably be Thursday nights.

And I actually did put a vote in for WvW :eek2 I know, "But Sof, I thought you hated PvP and such?" But I think, with a big group, it could be a fun guild activity. And probably the only way to get me to do it :tongue2
Sylvia Lea
Champion
Champion

Post by Sylvia Lea »

I feel like I'm probably online the most earlier in the week M-W, since I'm in denial that the weekend is over and am postponing being productive. XD The weekend is always a toss-up if I can get on at a reliable time since my family is pretty close and we usually get together at least once every weekend.

I put a vote in for WvW for the same reason as Sof, that I think it could be a fun guild activity. I'm still trying to flesh out my build for WvW and mostly just follow a random commander around whenever I'm on which isn't super exciting. But it drives me crazy that there are soooo many achievements I haven't gotten yet for WvW.

I'd really be down for trying any guild activity: dungeons, hps, fractals, achievements (particularly the hard to get story ones), etc. Guild stuff is always so much fun! C: The only thing I would note is that it is a lot easier for me to commit to 1hr than it is to commit to 2.5hrs in one sitting (depending on the activity).
Windemere
Duke
Duke

Post by Windemere »

He he, good point about WvW, that in itself will be a lot of achievement completions for many of us. :D

As far as time commitments, the 2.5hr block for progression raids was pretty unique and isn't expected for regular events. If we list times for these other events, it's really more to give people who want to join some level of expectation for how long we might be doing the activity, not how long they are committing to it. People are free to participate as long as they can, there is no fixed time commitment.

:hailnor
Guild Wars 2: Windemere.6534

Image Windemere Gealaich Image
DKShang
Baron
Baron

Post by DKShang »

My schedule is a bit crazy. Right now I'm mostly available in the evenings, around or after 8pm, any night of the week. Some nights I may be doing things with the family but that is usually spontaneous stuff. After August 18th though all that changes. I'll be moving to a late shift at work, 4pm to midnight CST, and will only be available during nights on Thursday and Friday.
Zyera
Lady
Lady
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

Poll has closed! Thank you for the interest and votes everyone!
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Return to “Maiden's Whisper”