And am never leaving.
Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017
And I can't even count:)

Surplus Equipment and future builds

Post by tornnomar »

Hail *NOR/

Our current target, Stables, is well on its way. Thanks to a few Quartermaster Enchants I had enough Abandoned Gear to meet the the requirements. All that is left is Influence (which is close!) and Heroic Shards of Power obtained by doing quests from the builder.

Once the Stables are raised to Rank 6, everyone will receive a nice increase in Armor Pen, Mount Speed, etc... I urge all members to check their Boons Tab from time to time to check out whats changing for Stronghold Boons. For example, you may actually be able to unslot Dark Enchants from Offense slots in favor of Azure (Critical Strike) and/or Radiant Enchants (Power.)

As for future builds, I like the idea of support structures, not only to increase capacity, but to increase production of needed resources, however I caution against getting too far ahead of ourselves. I also would like to see construction of a Temple at some point, as it adds to Lifesteal.

And since we have hit Rank 12, Masterwork has become available. In another post I made reference to Masterwork Level 2 crafting....but I think that it will become a doable thing for our crafters out there. Not to mention that a few members have started the Masterwork tasks already, myself included.

I think that things are looking great for NOR in Neverwinter!

Thanks everyone,
Rain
"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why" -Mark Twain
"Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero"

Return to “Stronghold”