And am never leaving.
Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017
And I can't even count:)

Mod 11.5 and the future

Post by tornnomar »

Hail *NOR/!

Okies, just off from preview where I was checking out things that are upcoming for Neverwinter. There are some new things headed our way!

Loadouts are back. And this time they work:) You get two free, but can purchase more loadout slots on the Z Store.

All current gear has gotten an item level bump. An example being my Twisted Main hand. Currently its 140, on Preview its 420! As a result, the total Item Level will increase too. Overall, I am 3169, on preview, I'm over 11,000 item level! I haven't gotten to the bottom of the changes yet but I plan to research it some more.

New Stronghold goodies!

In addition to the current SH stuff, there are some additions that will be joining the family. They are new Weapons, for a TR they are called Titansteel Dagger/Stiletto. The stats are pretty formidable and they will have the same Item Level as Relic and Ascended Weapons.

This is bought from the gear vendor in the Stronghold, and the stats are rather nice. Basically I see this gear as an attainable set for those that are not hunting down Relic Gear. Then we move on to Masterwork 2 gear.....

New gear from SH Seals...

So things are looking good. I especially like the idea of getting new gear from the SH vendor and I get the sense that Masterwork 2 gear will be crafted from resources that will drop in River District, but! If they are anything like the Masterwork 1 stuff, you'll need re-donk-a-lous amounts to make them, not to mention $$$$. We'll see, I guess

Now Time to game,
Rain, WNOR News, back to Phil in the studio:)
"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why" -Mark Twain
"Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero"
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited 6/12/2013
Squired 7/22/2013
Promoted to Baroness 10/1/2013
Promoted to Countess 2/27/2014
Promoted to Duchess 1/22/2016

Re: Mod 11.5 and the future

Post by Phelaia »

Thanks for the update, Rain!
Phelaia Fiendline
The original Burninator in Neverwinter
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Post by Ziek88 »

I honestly thought the update was an april fools but after poking around the preview forums I see it is not.

I sortof missed the old gearscore and that is what it feels like they are returning too. There is a huge difference between 2500 with boons and 2500 without boons but currently is not reflected at all. It will be nice to have all stats reflected in a gear level again. That's a change I can certainly get behind.
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Record: Recruited 6/12/2013
Squired 7/22/2013
Promoted to Baroness 10/1/2013
Promoted to Countess 2/27/2014
Promoted to Duchess 1/22/2016

Post by Phelaia »

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/never ... l/10463962

More stuff happening in the SH in Mod 12, such as we have to fend off monsters from stealing our stuff!
Phelaia Fiendline
The original Burninator in Neverwinter
tornnomar
Duke
Duke
House: Griffon
Record: I joined.
And am never leaving.
Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017

Post by tornnomar »

Things look as if they are changing...This could be fun:)
"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why" -Mark Twain
tornnomar
Duke
Duke
House: Griffon
Record: I joined.
And am never leaving.
Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017

Post by tornnomar »

Okies, adding to this thread...

It would appear that Frostborn gear has been given a boost. The scenery in RD has changed a wee bit, and Wraiths are tucked away in the shadows. Oh! And you have a new task that rewards you with a new piece of gear.

While I am Meh on this piece, others maybe very happy to get this:)

The series of quests that leads to the final quest is fun and challenging. Advise pairing/partying for the final quest. I did get a couple Boo-Boo's doing it solo. Much easier and more fun with a guildie!

The above piece is a possible drop in SP.

And lastly, it seems they have adjusted the new Company Gear to be more in line with Dusk/Drowcraft, with just slightly improved stats.

We'll all find out in a couple weeks!

Return to “Information & Updates”