PVP Interest

Vasniar
Baron
Baron
Realm: RIFT

PVP Interest

Post by Vasniar »

Good Evening NORbies!

With the advent of 5.1 Ive been thinking about an efficient way to lvl up cxp. In that I dipped my toe back into the pvp world. So far, it hasnt been horrible...and dare I say it..even had a bit of fun!

If you are looking to round out a few set pieces that stubbornly refuse to drop in cxp crates, or looking to advance to the next tier, maybe PVP is a good way to supplement progression, since you can acquire the same gear with pvp that you can from PVE. In solo, unranked matches you can get anywhere from 500 to >700 cxp per match. I havent see what grouped is like, I assume about the same or a little more. Plus you can receive "unassembled components" that allow you to buy gear from fleet vendors! (dont throw away your old set piece shells, or armor slots for T2 and T3)

I am looking to gauge our interest in running some light pvp from time to time on off nights. Keep in mind, without quoting Obi Wan...pvp can be the Mos Eisley of SWTOR. However, if one can keep a cool head, or just want to sate their lust for carnage, maybe this can be fun!

If you are interested post a reply and we can work out some details
PS: Yes *le sigh..sages and sorcs are welcome
Republic:
Vasniar-Sentinel
Galaxiya
Countess
Countess

Re: PVP Interest

Post by Galaxiya »

Where's the barf emoji? Hehe, I love pvp......really I do....... :bouncy
My blood type is be positive. :) :bouncy :hailnor
The main toons I play, although I have many:
Galaxiya - Commando, Safphire - Sage,
Geminiya - Mercenary, Iron'Butterfly - Operative
Kaurix
Baron
Baron

Post by Kaurix »

I'd be willing to give PvP a try, not sure how well I will do but will be willing to run some
It's easy to tell who my characters are, all their names begin with Kaur ... and probably aren't wearing pants.

Kaurix, Kaurick, Kaurith, Kaurak, Kaureth
Kaurich, Kaurik, Kaurok, Kaurek, Kaurax
Gettalla
Squire
Squire

Post by Gettalla »

I've been doing a fair bit to try to get the components, it'd be fun to join as a group! I'm in!
Vasniar
Baron
Baron

Post by Vasniar »

maybe we can get a few rounds in before Ops tonight
Republic:
Vasniar-Sentinel
HollyCNY
Ally
Ally
House: Griffon
Record: Recruited August 1996 (NWN on AOL)
Re-Recruited SWTOR March 2013
Squired by Tundrra SWTOR April 13, 2013

Post by HollyCNY »

If you're going to make quotes about PVP in SWTOR, let's not forget Han Solo (may he RIP):

"Going against remotes is one thing; going against the living, that's quite another."

I always blew at PVP, and I always hated the way people often tended to get treated in PVP. That being said, I tried it for a little while on a sniper, with my guild at the time, and actually didn't do too bad at it. I learned a few tricks.

If any of you folks are thinking of trying a few warzones, I'd say to seek each other out, coordinate your schedules and go as a group.Cooperation and Coordination are keys to, if not success, then decent performance and better fun.
Vasniar
Baron
Baron

Post by Vasniar »

Oh my goodness...Ive flown under the radar for the most part...but listening to some of the *cough* "criticisms" some people make about others in WZ...yikes.
Republic:
Vasniar-Sentinel

Return to “Cantina”