Star Citizen is free to play through Oct 30th!

Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Re: Star Citizen is free to play through Oct 30th!

Post by Zyera »

Hey everyone! I made a Star Citizen section on the forums under Future Games so we can add new topics and discussion there as well :)

link--> http://newoutriders.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=159

:hailnor
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Aglavalin
Knight
Knight
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Unicorn

Re: Star Citizen is free to play through Oct 30th!

Post by Aglavalin »

The FPS part of the game is in the MMO right now, Crusader from the menu. There is a station called Kareah which is the designated free for all place. Go there and expect your ship to get blown up and for you to die.

Star Marine is the mini FPS game which will be in the next patch. Alpha 2.6 will hopefully be on the test server soon! Then on the public server a couple weeks after that.

There used to be a flight tutorial but it was horrid and they remapped everything and killed it. After the game gets more complete they will put one back in.

The mouse and keyboard settings are kinda standard. Joystick is probably harder to learn. Just keep using ESC and look up the binding settings you need for the moment. It will come given a little time.

Perhaps we could all get together in game this week and fill a ship up with NORs :)

Iet me know, I have some large ships that can hold 5+ people.
Alumni of: NWN, The Realm, Shadows of Yserbius, Ultima Online, Asheron's Call, Asheron's Call 2, Dark Age of Camelot, Faldon, Everquest, Star Wars Galaxy, Lord of The Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Neverwinter, Rift, Elder Scrolls Online, plus more that I can't recall...

Return to “Star Citizen”