Archage chapter

Kattria
Baroness
Baroness
House: Unicorn
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Kattria

Archage chapter

Post by Kattria »

with beardyy stepping down and the guild more or less closeing on archage branch what will become of the guild bank? and the stuff and gold within it and all the donated stuff to the guild since there isnt a actual guild bank like in some games and a char has the guild stuff
*NOR//BA - TRO
KATTRIA
Attrianease decipher that if you dare
Imaultis
Realm: ArcheAge

Re: Archage chapter

Post by Imaultis »

First, please do not post messages indicating any Branch will be closing down, when it isn't. If a branch is ever selected to close, a High Council member will post that information. NOONE has said anything about closing the Archeage branch. We still have several active players and a good group of officers that want to see the branch continue.

Second, Please do not post that an officer is stepping down, until that officer or one higher up has posted that it is happening. When you do this, incorrect information gets put out and people fear the sky is falling (much like this post). Even though Beardyy has requested to take a break from leadership, he still plans to play Archeage.

Third, Garm holds the donated items in the guild bank and even if Beardyy did elect to quit playing the game, those items would not be in jeopardy. Garm and I are working closely on this.

Lastly, If there is anything Beardyy has not transferred to Garm, he is the type of person that would make sure everything got to its appropriate place before going away.

So again, AA is NOT closing and none of the bank items are in jeopardy.

That being said... Yes, Beardyy has informed me that he would like to step down from leadership for personal reasons. But, he plans to continue playing Archeage. Beardyy did a great job as BL and I thank him for his time.

As for who will become the new BL, I have not decided that yet. When I have decided, the rest of the HC has approved, and that person has accepted, I will let the entire branch know:)

Thank you!
Imaultis
Imaultis
*NOR/Lord-Realm Leader:ARC

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Post by Tundrra »

I will also mention realms change branch leaders fairly regularly. AA has had 3, the old republic 6, Neverwinter is on its 4th and couldn't be a stronger branch of the guild. It takes a lot before a branch is closed and even once closed the guild remains for those that wish to play under the guilds banner.
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Kattria
Baroness
Baroness
House: Unicorn
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Kattria

Post by Kattria »

I never said Beardyy didnt do a great job he was a great branch leader as for the bank stuff i was just curious as in other games they had a physical guild bank i really wished they would make one in AA and far as im concerned you can delete the post so as future or current members that have yet to look at the boards can not see this post some of it was based on information from another and some from recent in game events that will be mentioned in game only
*NOR//BA - TRO
KATTRIA
Attrianease decipher that if you dare
Imaultis
Realm: ArcheAge

Post by Imaultis »

For those who are concerned about the guild bank, Garm and I started transferring all of the items from the guild bank to chests in the SD mansion, last night.

In reality this is where the guild "Bank" started and where it should have been kept all along. The only reason it was kept elsewhere was because for a time most of the officers lived in Marianople.

The SD mansion is the official guild mansion, inside are 4 chests that will hold most of the guild vault. On the fellowship outside, is two more chests with room for two more for overflow. These two properties will always be under the control of the sitting RL or BL. The chests inside will be set to family and at least one officer besides the controlling player, will be in the family of that player for access.

Currently Gumbylina and Liceto are in my game family if you should need anything.
Imaultis
*NOR/Lord-Realm Leader:ARC

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh

Return to “General”