Looking for a guild tag?

Imaultis
Realm: ArcheAge

Looking for a guild tag?

Post by Imaultis »

If you have started playing BDO and need a guild tag please post the name of your character or family name here so it is easier for Malkion to find you.

When you join please don't take your payment from the guild charter until Malkion has confirmed it is working correctly.

Thanks!
Imaultis
Imaultis
*NOR/Lord-Realm Leader:ARC

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh
Malkion
Count
Count
Realm: SW: The Old Republic

Re: Looking for a guild tag?

Post by Malkion »

Thanks Imaultis. I have been able to tag Rylan and Beardy so far. If you need invites they are able to provide them as well. Best bet is to join the TS3 channel.

Providing character names is also super helpful as we can friend you and see when you are online.
Malkion
*NOR/CT/WOW ~ Classic
Viscount/Grandee of The New Outriders
Malkion
Count
Count

Post by Malkion »

If you are an officer and are tagging guild members please set the contract to " 0 duration 0 pay" option. For now this is the best situation for us until we grow and start taking over territory. With this option the guild gets to level and get some coin from player progression but we don't have to worry about any guild member getting a 30k paycheck and draining the guild funds.

:thumb

The plan for the Barony (for now) is to tag current *NOR members only. Once we have the guild roster squared away with whomever is going to stay and "visit" we can set up recruiting and other officer positions and duties. Don't let it stop you inviting someone though if they are a high quality recruit. I just don't think we should just start spamming for recruits before we get our organization squared away.

Hopefully we can get the officer ranks squared away within the next week and get to really expanding the guild and start claiming territory/nodes when that becomes available.

:hailnor
Malkion
*NOR/CT/WOW ~ Classic
Ziek88
Baron
Baron
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Post by Ziek88 »

My family name is Ziek88.

Character names are currently undecided. I will likely be deleting what I created last night and rolling up some new toons tonight.
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954
Malkion
Count
Count

Post by Malkion »

Ziek88 wrote:My family name is Ziek88.

Character names are currently undecided. I will likely be deleting what I created last night and rolling up some new toons tonight.
I will be on tonight after 6PM Central to get people tagged. Best option is to jump into TS3 so we can verbally communicate. I will try to add your family (if I don't see you in TS ) to my friends list.
Malkion
*NOR/CT/WOW ~ Classic

Return to “Information & Updates”