Realm: Guild Wars 2
Record: Recruited 6/12/2013
Squired 7/22/2013
Promoted to Baroness 10/1/2013
Promoted to Countess 2/27/2014
Promoted to Duchess 1/22/2016

Phel's TR

Post by Phelaia »

This is my very first character in an MMO. Really. On tabletop D&D, I've always played a rogue, so when this game came out in Beta, I rolled what I knew: a female Human Rogue. Always have been and probably always will be: Master Infiltrator Executioner.

Playstyle: I'm flexible. If there's no GWF, I will be your DPS. If there's no wizard, I will be your crowd control. If the fight is going a bit slow, I can provide mad debuffs. If you're down and bleeding, I'm there to save you and prevent adds from killing you as you get up. If the tank is down, well, I can kite just long enough for the tank to get back up. If you need someone to literally hop over a pool of fire or two to kick open the keg in Cragmire, look no further.

See attached images for typical rotation, gear, feats, and boons. My enchants are Azures in Offense, Radiants in Defense, and Darks in Movement--all Rank 8s. My companions include an Erinyes, blue Fire Archon, blue Air Archon, the Angel (who is not too smart), and a Redcap. Nope, I don't have anything shiny, but it's all very serviceable.

In the last 2 years and 9 months of playing this toon, I've heard someone in my party exclaim more than once in the middle of a boss fight, "How are you not dead yet?!?!?!" Well, even if I only have 1% HP left (and yes, I've been there), I can always roll away and come back for more.
TR_gear.jpg
TR_feats.jpg
TR_Sharandar.jpg
TR_Dread_Ring.jpg
TR_Icewind.jpg
TR_Tyranny.jpg
TR_Underdark.jpg
Phelaia Fiendline
The original Burninator in Neverwinter
tornnomar
Duke
Duke
Realm: Guild Wars 2
House: Griffon
Record: I joined.
And am never leaving.
Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017
And I can't even count:)

Re: Phel's TR

Post by tornnomar »

Great Build!

I am amazed at the variety of ways to build an Executioner!

And Phel, we're TR's, we leave the 'shiney' stuff to those that need it because we don't.
"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why" -Mark Twain
"Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero"

Return to “Class Builds”