• Realm Leader - Zyera.4835
    • Officer - Windemere.6534
    • Officer - Nimue.4892
    • Officer - Fana.1960
    • Officer - Sofija Solburg.5104
    • Officer - xXFEARDAYXx.3480
    • Officer - Beesus.9628
On a Different Server?
No problem! We can still get you a tag and you can still play with all of us! Note: You will not be able to play WvW with us.
More Info Here:
Guild Wars 2 Worlds

Free 2 Play?
Let us contact you if you have restrictions on whispers and mails. Contact the officers listed above on the forums, give us your handler name and we can get you an invite!
Guild Wars 2 Account Types

Want to Find Your Friends?
1. I know the person's NOR roster name and want to find their GW2 display name: We are adding the GW2 display name to the 'alts' field of the NOR roster for each person playing GW2. Simply use the roster to find your friend and their GW2 display name should be indicated in the 'alts' field. You can then use the guild panel from within GW2 to search for the listed display name from the roster.
2. I know the person's GW2 display name and want to figure out who it is in the NOR roster: Go to the NOR roster and use the search feature specifying the GW2 display name in the "By alts" box. If the roster entry has been properly updated with the GW2 display name of the member, the search should find it.
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Kattria
Baroness
Baroness
House: Unicorn
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Kattria

Re: How to Contact NOR in GW2

Post by Kattria »

i have downloaded GW2 free to play for now to try out the game i have played GW before just not GW2 i am working on getting my original account since i believe it was digitaly downloaded i probly dont have a chance at it since its been over 5+ years now since i played the original game
*NOR//BA - TRO
KATTRIA
Attrianease decipher that if you dare
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

Kattria wrote:i have downloaded GW2 free to play for now to try out the game i have played GW before just not GW2 i am working on getting my original account since i believe it was digitaly downloaded i probly dont have a chance at it since its been over 5+ years now since i played the original game
If you submit a ticket and give AreaNet as much information as possible they usually can help with getting your GW(1) account back. :)

Kattria
Baroness
Baroness

Post by Kattria »

im Gladrela on GW@ i couldnt get Kattria or Attria my 2 main names in NOR
*NOR//BA - TRO
KATTRIA
Kattria
Baroness
Baroness

Post by Kattria »

Zyera wrote:
Kattria wrote:i have downloaded GW2 free to play for now to try out the game i have played GW before just not GW2 i am working on getting my original account since i believe it was digitaly downloaded i probly dont have a chance at it since its been over 5+ years now since i played the original game
If you submit a ticket and give AreaNet as much information as possible they usually can help with getting your GW(1) account back. :)
i did im waiting on a reply now
*NOR//BA - TRO
KATTRIA
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

Kattria wrote:im Gladrela on GW@ i couldnt get Kattria or Attria my 2 main names in NOR
What is your Display/Account name? (Handler.####) Character names are server side so sometimes adding someone as a friend with just a character name results in someone else.

Return to “Maiden's Whisper”