Sad to say this is Farewell for now.

Catelynstark
Recruit
Realm: ArcheAge

Sad to say this is Farewell for now.

Post by Catelynstark »

I can't tell you how difficult it is to describe how sad I am to be leaving.
When I got here some months ago, I would never have realized how connected I would be to such a warm community of people.

Many times I have been humbled by the kindness of your hearts.
I will remember…Santhus being drunk on TS and Beann's insane obsession with owning every plushie the game ever comes out with.

You’ve helped me through some difficult times, and shared the joyous times in yours. Like Bean's pretend wedding, I still mix up fitty and Santhus all the time. Some people judge their lives on what they do, others on who they are. I want my life judged on the friends I keep, and how enriched I am from just knowing you.

To out a couple of people:

Beardy: I wish you the best of luck with leading these very crazy people.
Beann: You are like the sole voice of all of the chaos in the guild.(I now nominate you to be Mother Hen Bean.)
Tag: You are one of the kindest people I ever met in a MMO outside of people I've played with for years, stay how you are.
McFitty/Santhus: I can never tell the two of you apart in any sense of the way. Santhus with his funny drunkness and Fitty with spamming Nation and Faction with nude picks of himself. I love you both with all of the Homo I can muster.
To Everyone Else: I'm sorry I never made a big connection to all of you, but this guild is like a big happy cheesy family.

To quote Shakespeare, who is a better word-smith than I am:
"And whether we shall meet again I know not.
Therefore our everlasting farewell take:
For ever, and for ever, farewell, friends!
If we do meet again, why, we shall smile;
If not, why, then this parting was well made. "

To see you here in front of me, the last time all together, is a picture I will treasure for a very long time.

So... until the next time we gather, my very dear friends, farewell for now."

This Farewell note is not me leaving the game, but me joining my friends so we can all be in the same guild. I will still be on this server and if any of you need help I will be glad to help if I can. I will forever love this happy atmosphere this guild has and hope it can stay that way during the dark times ahead.

Good Bye for now,
CatelynStark.
Santhus
Baron
Baron
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Re: Sad to say this is Farewell for now.

Post by Santhus »

It's really sad to see you go Stark, but it was great having you here. If your friends ever leave, or you simply miss us (God knows why), you'll be welcomed back with open arms. Until then, take care and have a great time in your future endeavors. :)
Eater of the cake,
Master of the cabbages.
Beann
Countess
Countess
Realm: ArcheAge
House: Unicorn

Re: Sad to say this is Farewell for now.

Post by Beann »

Stark, I am really sad to see you go. And you just made me cry and smile at the same time! I hope all is well with you and your life ahead of you. If you ever need anything I will be here for you. Good luck to you. I will be here with open arms to see you again.

Return to “General”