Inspector Swidhun

Tell your stories, post bios, character histories ...
Sofija
Baron
Baron
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: Squire - June 22, 2014
Knight - August 24, 2014
Champion - October 17, 2015
Baron - November 29, 2017

Inspector Swidhun

Post by Sofija »

Swidhun walked into the cantina. He had only just arrived in the Outer Rim on the hunt for the notorious pirate Les Hanikog. While it was a bit out of the way from the Imperial shipping lanes he was harassing, Swidhun had to stop here. They had the best minced nerf stew this side of Alderaan. And you can’t hunt for a pirate on an empty stomach.

As he walked in, a hush quickly fell over the crowd as they watched this heavily armed hunter walk in. “Guess they don’t get too many tourists here despite the stew,” he thought to himself. “Howdy,” he said with a nod to the crowd as he walked over to the bar and took a seat. “A bowl of your famous minced nerf stew and a pint of bitters my good man.” The crowd shook their shoulders almost in unison as they picked up their banter from where they left off. “By the way, have you seen this man?” he asked the bartender.

“Ah …” the bartender responded nervously looking out into the crowd. “Nope. Never seen him before.” He finally answered hesitantly with a nervous twitch.

“Oh well. Didn’t think so. Figured I’d ask.” Swidhun shrugged his shoulders in defeat and devoured the stew. It was just as good as described. “Damn good stew. Here you go my good man, and few extra credits for the wonderful stew,” he said. As he reached down to pay, his hand slipped and knocked a cryo grenade from off his belt. He was oblivious to it as he slid the credits across the bar. The bartender followed the grenade with his eyes as it rolled across the floor and settled under the chair of one of the patrons. His eyes grew wider knowing who it rolled to, but before he could warn him, the grenade exploded and the crowd gasped.

“What was that?” Swidhun exclaimed as he turned around and saw the effects of the explosion.

“How did you..? Do you know what you did? Did you just…?”

Swidhun finally got a good look at the man frozen. “Wow. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to. I’ll pay for any damages.”

“I don’t kriffing care. You just captured Les Hanikog! Drinks and stew are on the house!” The bartender exclaimed to a ruckus cheer.

“Oh. Well then. Ah … glad to be of service,” he said with a nod as he prepared the body to take back to his ship.

Return to “Role Play”