Kermit
Count
Count
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Re: [NW]Stronghold - Main Thread

Post by Kermit »

Hot Topics:

[INFLUENCE]
I was told that it is 20 hours. We are able to get 120 Influence per character every 20 hours. Each character and player have different CDs... based on when they first completed a HE.

[COALISCENT WARD DROP]
After module 6, 1-2 Coalescent Wards every time i had at least 10+ coffers. Now i'm saving coffers, and then open a bunch of them. - This seems to not work at 20 coffers. Best advice: open 10 coffer stacks

[VIP]
- 15% coupon "on all ZEN item" works to buy VIP (so 850 purchase instead of 1000)
- VIP bonus XP that applies to professions does not work in the gateway.
Kermit
Count
Count

Post by Kermit »

[reserved]
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Record: Recruited 6/12/2013
Squired 7/22/2013
Promoted to Baroness 10/1/2013
Promoted to Countess 2/27/2014
Promoted to Duchess 1/22/2016

Post by Phelaia »

In the beginning, this is what our Stronghold looks like. It's not pretty.
Attachments
GameClient 2015-08-20 21-20-53-08.jpg
Phelaia Fiendline
The original Burninator in Neverwinter
Kermit
Count
Count

Post by Kermit »

not sure how, but could someone sticky this please?

Thanks!
tornnomar
Duke
Duke
House: Griffon
Record: I joined.
And am never leaving.
Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017
And I can't even count:)

Post by tornnomar »

Maybe, if its not too much of a stretch, we could have a Stronghold Sub-Section added to the Neverwinter Section of our forums.
This way all Stronghold related posts could be organized under a Stronghold Section.

Phel's pic reminds us all of where we started at. Just look what we have done since! We just hit Rank 5 Guild Hall Today!!
The mountains of rubble are slowly but surely being transformed into beautiful fountains, workers and contractors are making their way into our SH to work and hang out, our shops are blossoming, our members are able to gear up with Guild Gear (which is account bound so Alts can get gear too!)
Everyone just needs to remember to check the Guild Roster Page when logging to the game, not only to see who is on, but much information regarding the Stronghold can be found there, most importantly of which is the next Guild Target for construction, I.E., towers, boon structures and the like.
I urge all members to thoroughly check out the Guild Page in-game. It is accessible by pressing "g." Flip through the Tabs, the sections listed on the right side of the main page, a wealth of information can be had here.

NOR is growing in Neverwinter (I couldn't be happier!) Our Stronghold is coming along nicely and our leaders and officers are making this Guild into what I think a guild should be. Kermit has stepped up to take the reigns in Bammers time of leave and has already been communicating his intentions via in-game emails. Awesome!

I see newly minted Knights, again, how awesome is that! More interaction in Guild chat, players teaming up, helping each other out, members asking for assistance and receiving it!!! <------Important!!

In the words of another post (and I apologize for not researching who said it!!) Strongholds for NOR:Best MOD ever!
"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why" -Mark Twain
"Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero"
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Squired 7/22/2013

Post by Phelaia »

:hailnor

I'm seeing a few people getting Epic Demogorgon unlocked now. Perhaps our next upgrade should be Wizard's Tower 3 for more HP? Most of us are still pretty squishy, and it's really no fun to get one-shotted everytime that purple beam lands on you before you can get into a Sanity Well.

Thoughts?
Phelaia Fiendline
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Post by Tundrra »

Phelaia wrote::hailnor

I'm seeing a few people getting Epic Demogorgon unlocked now. Perhaps our next upgrade should be Wizard's Tower 3 for more HP? Most of us are still pretty squishy, and it's really no fun to get one-shotted everytime that purple beam lands on you before you can get into a Sanity Well.

Thoughts?
I'm thinking the same, the amount of time it will take to get to SH 7 we might has well maximize things to level 3.

What SH lvl do we need for our 2nd boon?
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Squired 7/22/2013

Post by Phelaia »

The next boon plot unlocks at Guild Hall Rank 9, but to get to Rank 9, we need 7, SEVEN, structures at Rank 4. That translates into a ridiculous amount of AD, and no one is swimming in that kind of AD anymore.

On the other hand, each rank of Wizard's Workshop is a solid 3200 HP, no questions asked. GFs and Paladins get good damage resistance due to build, but for the rest of us squishies, Defense is useless, because without adaquate damage resistance, every hit goes right through your Defense. Stacking HP is the best health insurance we can have.
Phelaia Fiendline
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Squired 7/22/2013

Post by Phelaia »

Guild Hall 7 building in progress. Will be done in 6 days.
Phelaia Fiendline

Return to “Stronghold”