Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

[Guide] Dailies Payout

Post by Zyera »

Hello! So couple days ago there was a post about someone wanting the real data from dailies, and i had actually just started gathering some data. Im finally finished and thought u guys would love to hear them too.

Little background. Im "high-geared" TK Sage in a healer gear (stacking power and surge). I used HK-51 as a companion just because he was the only one that i had even decent gear on. Great thing about TK Sage is that i can one hit group of adds or any single target. I used QT almost every 10 mins and tried to avoid wasting time on traveling around much. I did all bonus quests and didnt gather any mats. I soloed every Heroic but the Section X one.

But for the results. Time spent on each set of dailies is ±2 mins, depending on yourself, other ppl and luck. Here are the results in order which daily set gives u the most credits per minute spent. Total amounts are rounded up to the closest thousand and can have about ±4k difference.

• CZ-198 had 6456 credits/minute ratio and it took me 8 mins to complete the quests. Total credits 52k.
  • Black Hole had 4948 credits/minute ratio and it took me 21 mins to complete the quests. Total credits 104k
  • Belsavis had 4426 credits/minute ratio and it took me 40 mins to complete the quests. Total credits 178k
  • Ilum had 4329 credits/minute ratio and it took me 20 mins to complete the quests. Total credits 87k.
  • Section X had 3232 credits/minute ratio and it took me 50 mins to complete the quests. Total credits 161k.
  • Oricon had 2974 credits/minute ratio and it took me 34 mins to complete the quests. Total credits 102k.
  • Makeb had 2508 credits/minute ratio and it took me 40 mins to complete the quests. Total credits 100k

All results are calculated without any potential Weekly quests a certain zone might have, so they are a bonus for every Tuesday ;) The <55 Daily zones are easy to do and have high reward.

I hope this helped, and if u have any questions feel free to ask, i will try to answer as good as i can.
Edit. Added total credits.

source: http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/ ... es_payout/

Dulfy has now made a guide as well: http://dulfy.net/2014/08/11/swtor-daily-credits-guide/
Hey everyone, with the upcoming GSH expansion, one of my readers (Taraq) sent me a copy of his daily credits guide that I modified a bit and added the Republic equivalent. Hopefully this will help you decide on what dallies to do etc.

You can earn about 800k credits per day or 5.58 mil per week.

Add in the weeklies and it is around 5.7 mil per week. This does not include the Makeb staged weeklies etc and event dallies.

Let me know if I got anything wrong/missing etc.
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Amp
Champion
Champion
Realm: RIFT
House: Unicorn

Re: [Guide] Dailies Payout

Post by Amp »

I am backing up Zy 100% on this because I have achieved this today. I started at 11 pm EST and finished just before 4 am EST and came out with almost exactly 1 million credits. I did all of these missions except the makeb ones because I feel they take too much time and I did oricron and ilum with another toon and I earned big money. You have to add in the amount of junk you pick up and sell to the vendors as well and this helps a lot with the amount of money you make. Now I did this alone, I recommend doing this in a group because you can fly through it much faster. LETS MAKE THE MONEY AND GET THE GUILD SHIPS!!!!
:hailnor
SWTOR
1. Ampetersen - Mercenary - RDPS
2. Smp - Juggernaut - Tank
3. Travman - Operative - Healer
4. Kylepug - Assassin - MDPS
5. Majorrot - Vanguard - Tank
6. Fatkitty - Gunslinger - RDPS
Windemere
Duke
Duke

Post by Windemere »

Just as another data point, we were discussing how running story mode false emperor was another option. I tried it this morning on Tashili, and including the daily quest, I made about 115k in 35 minutes. That works out to be about 3285 credits per minute. About the middle of the pack for time spent, but good for a change of pace. That assumes just vendoring everything and not using GTN.
Guild Wars 2: Windemere.6534

Image Windemere Gealaich Image
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

Updated.
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Valikk
Duke
Duke
Record: Recruited by Zyera
Recruit - 04/22/2012
Squire - 07/29/2012
Knight - 05/21/2013
DMG; KP - 07/20/2013
Champion - 10/24/2013
DMG; DM - 03/19/2014
Baron - 03/19/2014
Count - 07/24/2016
Duke - 10/10/2017

Post by Valikk »

Thanks again for posting this. The numbers seem correct plus whatever cash you get from selling gray items, greens, and rep tokens if you are maxed out.

SWTOR - Witherbane Legacy
GW2 - Valikk.3810

Return to “Guides & Resources”