More games to give away on steam.

Open discussion for members and visitors.
Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

More games to give away on steam.

Post by Talolan »

Let me know if you want any of the games below.

To The Moon
Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts have peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live, all the way from the very beginning... but only in their patients' heads.

Due to the severity of the operation, the new life becomes the last thing the patients remember before drawing their last breath. Thus, the operation is only done to people on their deathbeds, to fulfill what they wish they had done with their lives, but didn’t.

This particular story follows their attempt to fulfill the dream of an elderly man, Johnny. With each step back in time, a new fragment of Johnny's past is revealed. As the two doctors piece together the puzzled events that spanned a life time, they seek to find out just why the frail old man chose his dying wish to be what it is.

And Johnny's last wish is, of course... to go to the moon.
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Runner2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed and IGF award winning BIT.TRIP RUNNER.

In the style of the BIT.TRIP series, Runner2 is a rhythm-music platforming game.
Players will run through fantastic environments, using brand new moves, to brand new soundtracks as they run, jump, slide, kick, and soar toward the goal of tracking down the Timbletot and thwarting his evil plans to destroy not only our world, but every world there is.
Reus
In Reus, you control powerful giants that help you shape the planet to your will. You can create mountains and oceans, forests and more. Enrich your planet with plants, minerals and animal life. There is only one thing on the planet that you do not control: mankind, with all their virtues and and all their vices. You can shape their world, but not their will. Provide for them and they may thrive. Give them too much, and their greed may gain the upper hand.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Talolan
Duke
Duke

Re: More games to give away on steam.

Post by Talolan »

Reus has been claimed.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Dainar
Squire
Squire
Realm: Dungeons & Dragons

Post by Dainar »

Who can I contact to get an invite to the nor steam group? my steam id is Kleever. avatar is a suicide bomber from serious sam.
Talolan
Duke
Duke

Post by Talolan »

Have you been squired yet? Either way its me.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

Dainar
Squire
Squire
Realm: Dungeons & Dragons

Post by Dainar »

I was squired like...7 years ago I think?
Talolan
Duke
Duke

Post by Talolan »

Alright. Once we get somebody to make you a member on the forums, I can add you to the steam group.

Shouldn't take long.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

Return to “General”