GW2 Players: When do you play?

zallis
Realm: Elder Scrolls Online
House: Griffon

GW2 Players: When do you play?

Post by zallis »

So I tallied up all the members who have logged in since last patch (about a week and 5 days ago), and I came up with 15 excluding seyella, las, or brandy who sometimes log in to assist me with something but never play the game itself.

We have 15 people. I have only seen 5 of them on. Santek, Khaie, Bohlareon, Trebble, and Pinky. I think the main reason that we are goign through such a seemingly rough patch is because the other 10 are probably playing on hours when those 5 and myself are working or sleeping. if anybody who plays guild wars reads this, can you post a reply saying what hours you are usually online so I can edit the events we have planned to maybe fit more people's play times? And now that I know we have 15, I feel like we can now start to do the events. I will send out in game mail reminding you of the times so we can hopefully get everyone their living story meta achievements before they go away. The Tower of Nightmares is still around and will be a lot easier to run with a group.
Guild Wars 2
Zotash- Guardian- 80
Zerouff- Ranger- 80
Zink Xevadrill- Necromancer- 80
Zallis- Thief- 80
Zaladoru- Engineer- 80
Zuveras Bristlevine- Elementalist- 55
Nimm
Baron
Baron
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: Nimm BN/ Neverwinter
Recruited by Tundrra
Faithfully followed since 9/2012

Re: GW2 Players: When do you play?

Post by Nimm »

I will not have any set play times once I get in. Since GW2 will be my second game I will be one and off randomly :-( I do generally play MMOs Monday evenings from 8pm - 12pm EST. However this is reserved for my NW Groups. I could commit to Monday nights at like 11:30 EST if there was any interest from others. Additionally, I generally get some free on most Tuesday nights around 11:30pm EST if that worked for others.
Nimm Riggers BN/ Neverwinter
60 Human Great Weapons Fighter
60 Dwarf Guardian Fighter
10 Tiefling Control Wizard

Return to “Maiden's Whisper”