Looking for cooking supplies

jara
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter

Looking for cooking supplies

Post by jara »

:hailnor

If you guys come across cooking supplies you don't plan to use I would love to get them off you. They were not joking when they said cooking is expensive. I am almost up to 200 skill but have to now go through the task of discovering new recipes to go on and that is some costly discovering.

Hit me up in game when you see me and we can arrange something. I gather all items I come across as I am exploring so have a little I can trade with for other professions.
Jara
Capt Kellix
*NOR//DK- Inactive Officer
Ojike
Baron
Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Re: Looking for cooking supplies

Post by Ojike »

I've got tons of meat/butter/etc. I don't know what you need, but I'm solely LW/HM so I don't need any food stuffs.
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
rallis
Duke
Duke

Post by rallis »

Question about cooking, what the heck you supposed to make from the beginning, just the dough and other given recipes? I cannot discover anything based of those ingredients. I am looking to also start this profession but the start has seemed goofy so far and i have bought alot of the bulk inrgeedients as well. I am at like 20 or so right now and dont want to screw it up with wasting mats.
Rallis,

Marquis
Roxanne
Lady
Lady
Realm: Overwatch
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruited and Squired in TSOY Junish 1994
Recruited by Naquav
Promoted to Lady in May 1995
Married to Duke Zif in game, Feb 1996
Married to Lord Zif IRL April 21, 2000

Post by Roxanne »

I don't know if this will help, but I have come across receipes from vendors (after you clear that heart). I have not started on professions yet, as I am a bit of a slacker, but will start soon. Good luck guys!
Roxanne
*NOR/LE
Wife of ZiF
Seyella
Countess
Countess

Post by Seyella »

rallis wrote:Question about cooking, what the heck you supposed to make from the beginning, just the dough and other given recipes?
Here's a link to a Cooking Recipe Guide I came across - it highlights the best recipes to use to level. I've started it myself, but haven't gotten very far yet, so I'm not sure how well it works - though it looks like it could be helpful . . . https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv? ... true#gid=0
Seyella/Callise
*NOR/

Numerous toons in several games (WoW, GW2, ESO, SWTOR, etc) . .
jara
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter

Post by jara »

That google doc is helpful getting started and a decent guide if you want to powerlvel up to 400. Just be warned that some of the ingredients have changed in them or are harder to obtain now that they have taken a lot of them away from the karma vendors.

Rallis, the short answer is yes. Start making the ingredients you are able to make now because you will need to use those and other items you come across to open new recipes. You don't learn any new recipes at around level 160. Everything after that is stuff you discover or buy somewhere. Spend some time with the discovery tool and you can see how many recipes there are to discover with a certain ingredient. I got myself a small stock of everything the cooking vendor sells and just started messing around to find new stuff to make. It also helps to know a little about real cooking to make guesses about what to combine.

The tough part is bag/bank space. I now have a full bank of stuff I have made that I can't use yet because I have not discovered the next step recipe. I will post more as I figure it out to help others.
Jara
Capt Kellix
*NOR//DK- Inactive Officer

Return to “Maiden's Whisper”