Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter
House: Griffon

Kickstarter Update 67

Post by Talolan »

Kickstarter Update 67
Folks,

Today’s update is the promised Becoming™ tale for the Bean Sidhe (Banshee). As I mentioned on our forums, I wasn’t planning on writing this story yet but after reading a few comments there, I went ahead and did so. Befitting the race, it is part fantasy and horror and I hope you enjoy it. This Becoming story is also the first to list some possible Racial Boons/Abilities and Banes along with the story. Going forward, all races and classes will also list some possible B&Bs at the conclusion of the story. Please note, these B&Bs are just being used for discussion and inclusion in the master possible B&B list. None are even close to being final. The update also features the next animation test for the Hamadyrad. She’s coming along nicely, even without armor. This update can be found on our website here.

We will have another update this week with the next Becoming story for the last Viking race (in this cycle) and some nice shiny new artwork for them. We will then move to the Tuatha Dé Danann for the next two races.

-Mark
Click through for the story, some potential racial bonuses and banes as well as an animation test video.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.

Return to “Camelot Unchained”