Baron
House: Unicorn
Record: Recruit: 06/21/04
Squire: 09/18/04
Squire Honor: 05/17/06
Squire Elite: 06/11/06

Re: ESO: Imperial Edition

Post by Ojike »

Roxanne wrote:You know, I hate to say this...but I've just about talked myself out of ordering the Imperial or Collectors edition. I would assume that extra goodies would be offered in the store so...yeah. I just don't know if it would be worth the extra money. Besides that, if J plays it too, we'll have to purchase two accounts. I don't know, what do y'all think? Do you guys feel that it would be worth it to spend the extra? I mean, really worth it? I am confused.... :thumb
The physical goodies (which I've already made room for on a shelf) have always been the selling point for me in almost any "Legendary" edition a company offers. Like my Fallout Bobblehead and Lunchbox, Dark Malgus statue (even though I haven't touched SWTOR in a long time) and Alduin statue. They're just too cool to pass up for me. :D
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Kyler
Recruit
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV

Re: ESO: Imperial Edition

Post by Kyler »

Likewise Ojike,

I've always made room for TES goodies (every once in a while I flip the coin I got from Oblivion while peeping my original Morrowind map!) ...All in all, I'm glad that they're not jumping on the f2p bandwagon which often leads to scamming players to pay for virtual goodies which hold absolutely no tangible value...

Return to “The Dirty Goat”