Re: Just an idea

Post by Ojike »

Zyera wrote:
Lasarian wrote:
Someone Squire this guy ...

aka: cut off his ear. c:
You're giving away all our secrets! :rage
Ojike *NOR/GR
"For, as a wise man once said: An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it."
-John F Kennedy
Timaios
Count
Count
Realm: Elder Scrolls Online
House: Griffon

Post by Timaios »

well since wednedays seem to be an imperial get together for NOR, sounds like a good place to start. I've got a bounty hunter that has yet to leave the starter planet and I wouldn't mind exploring that class storyline. I'll probably be online around 7pm central and if anyone wants to join me I'll kick off with a BT run and then off to Drummond Kaas.

and as for the cutting off ears business, I warning yer I'm protected by a very large Iguana, with big pointy teeth(well serrated really but all the same).
*NOR/CT:ESO
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

Timaios wrote:well since wednedays seem to be an imperial get together for NOR, sounds like a good place to start. I've got a bounty hunter that has yet to leave the starter planet and I wouldn't mind exploring that class storyline. I'll probably be online around 7pm central and if anyone wants to join me I'll kick off with a BT run and then off to Drummond Kaas.

and as for the cutting off ears business, I warning yer I'm protected by a very large Iguana, with big pointy teeth(well serrated really but all the same).
Starting with Sith side sounds good. I have a level 23 Sith Warrior but always wanted to go through with an Agent since how much I love their story. :)
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

HollyCNY
Ally
Ally
Record: Recruited August 1996 (NWN on AOL)
Re-Recruited SWTOR March 2013
Squired by Tundrra SWTOR April 13, 2013

Post by HollyCNY »

Zyera, the Imperial Agent story ROCKED. It was just fantastic. From beginning to end, it was the best story I've played. I feel safe saying that even though the Trooper is the only other class story that, so far, I've played through to the end.

Bond. Jane Bond. It just rocked.
Zyera
Lady
Lady
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Zyera

Post by Zyera »

HollyCNY wrote:Zyera, the Imperial Agent story ROCKED. It was just fantastic. From beginning to end, it was the best story I've played. I feel safe saying that even though the Trooper is the only other class story that, so far, I've played through to the end.

Bond. Jane Bond. It just rocked.
That's what I have been hearing! I've played it a little and want to do more of it! No idea on what race or lightside/darkside. Hmmm
Lady & Realm Leader | GW2 - Zyera.4835 | SWTOR - Keywork Legacy

Gilen
Baron
Baron
Realm: RIFT

Post by Gilen »

Timaios wrote:and as for the cutting off ears business, I warning yer I'm protected by a very large Iguana, with big pointy teeth(well serrated really but all the same).

:) Does it enjoy eating? Then we have the distraction we need. :bunny
Timaios
Count
Count
Realm: Elder Scrolls Online

Post by Timaios »

bah my Iguana :bunny :smash for sport
*NOR/CT:ESO
Talolan
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter

Post by Talolan »

Timaios wrote:well since wednedays seem to be an imperial get together for NOR, sounds like a good place to start. I've got a bounty hunter that has yet to leave the starter planet and I wouldn't mind exploring that class storyline. I'll probably be online around 7pm central and if anyone wants to join me I'll kick off with a BT run and then off to Drummond Kaas.

I have a Sith Assassin that has finished the starter world and done the BT. I'm not sure how much of Drummond Kaas I've done, but I could hook up with you then. I'll look for you on wednesday.
Talolan
NOR/DK-NOMAD

“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
Official Dungeon Master of your dreams.
Valikk
Duke
Duke
Record: Recruited by Zyera
Recruit - 04/22/2012
Squire - 07/29/2012
Knight - 05/21/2013
DMG; KP - 07/20/2013
Champion - 10/24/2013
DMG; DM - 03/19/2014
Baron - 03/19/2014
Count - 07/24/2016
Duke - 10/10/2017

Post by Valikk »

I have a Sorcerer lvl 24 and a Power Tech lvl 27 i'd like to play out a bit more to mix it up and keep the game interesting. Love to run them around with some NORbies! :D

SWTOR - Witherbane Legacy
GW2 - Valikk.3810
Riveni
Count
Count
Realm: Neverwinter
Record: Recruited 1-22-2008 VSoH
Squired 2-08-2008
Squire Court 3-15-2008
Squire Elite 5-17-2008
Baron 6-18-2008, bestowed by Leorik & Kennae
Count 5-7-2013, bestowed by Tundrra

Post by Riveni »

I have a Mercenary which I started in order to have a healer, especially since the Trooper/BH style healer is the one I haven't done yet.
Riveni
NOR/CT

Return to “Cantina”