Record: I joined.
And am never leaving.
Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017
And I can't even count:)

Re: What's next for the Stronghold

Post by tornnomar »

A day or so ago I took the plunge and created a new warehouse at North Point. It increased our capacity by 30%. I just didn't want structures sitting at full capacity for the next 14 days.
In order for any structure to go to Rank 8, we'll need to be SH 16, and we are on our way to that. But! 11 structures at rank 8 to move to SH 17, we are a wee bit away from that goal.
But we will get there!
"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why" -Mark Twain
"Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero"
nmates
Knight
Knight
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Post by nmates »

I have my toon farm grinding Jewels (~25K of mimic points/week) and AD (~300/week). I'm sitting on those until 2x Guildmarks, or that category goes red on the mimc, whichever comes first.

The long haul to GH17 is why I recommend spending only what's needed, rather than what's possible.
nmates
Knight
Knight

Post by nmates »

Ok, GH16 is done, as well as marketplace 8. Spreadsheet is updated. I also turned on some custom formatting to show if any item is more than what we currently have, making it easier to see at a glance what's not (currently) possible.

We're going to need a lot of IWD currency, though I can see people waiting until June 21st to turn in w/ 2x Guildmarks
nmates
Knight
Knight

Post by nmates »

Can we please pause on upgrades to the second warehouse? We really do not need the additional space -- wood, food and metal are routinely capped these days. I would much rather resources go to other structures. Thanks.
nmates
Knight
Knight

Post by nmates »

Please, Rain, STOP UPGRADING THE SECOND WAREHOUSE. It's unnecessary and just because we have some cash burning in our pockets we do not need to spend it on unnecessary junk like that second warehouse.

I've helped out feeding the mimic. Stuff like this makes me want to ignore the mimic.
nmates
Knight
Knight

Post by nmates »

Just in case anyone was still looking, I am no longer maintaining that spreadsheet.

Return to “Stronghold”