And am never leaving.
Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017
And I can't even count:)

Neverwinter Fellowship

Post by tornnomar »

Hail *NOR/

Sadly as you all know, our last Alliance, Winterfell, basically fell apart, with guilds leaving and leaders leaving. So I made an executive decision to pull us out as well.
A few days ago I applied to the Neverwinter Fellowship, helmed by Tyrs Paladium, with member guilds like Guild Medieval. Tundrra set up an alliance with GM way back before this game had Alliances as a way to fill runs for each guild.
Their Charter closely mimics ours and their rules are easily followed as we have some of the same rules.

At this time I am in the application process with the Fellowship and have a few Officers applying to their website as well.
I feel that this will be a good fit for us as we will be playing with like-minded players.

Some of you may know that I am a former member of Tyrs Paladium and so far that doesn't seem to be a hindrance in our application process. Tyrs was a different place 5 years ago, and being honest, I had just left when Tundrra plucked me out of obscurity into this awesome family!

I believe that this Alliance is where we belong. One only needs to head to Neverwinterfellowship.shivtr.com and read their charter to see that it almost mimics ours. The process is no where near done as all the Guild Leads and Officers in the Alliance have a say, but I feel our chances are good at getting admitted.
Tyrs Paladium, in their statement, say that they will be here until they turn out the lights on Neverwinter. And their Guild Lead AAndrethegiant, remembers a time when we had a large presence in DDO, and I was asked about such.
In short, they know who NOR is:)
I feel good about this, I wanna feel good about this! I want to steer NOR in NW into a direction that gives us the ability to reinvigorate our old and newer players alike. This is an Alliance where I don't want our members feeling like they need to turn off Alliance chat, in fact quite the opposite! Participate! New friends and fun await!

I will keep all posted about our application process here in this thread.

Thank you all!
Rain
"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why" -Mark Twain
"Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero"
Ziek88
Baron
Baron
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Re: Neverwinter Fellowship

Post by Ziek88 »

Followup on this. Feels like a good place for NOR to be. I am seeing some alliance chatter just about every time I log in. There is a particularly friendly bunch on in the early AM.
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954
Tundrra
Lord
Lord
Realm: Black Desert Online
House: Griffon
Record: http://newoutriders.org/wiki/index.php?title=Tundrra
http://newoutriders.org/member/Tundrra
Lord HC 04.06.2014
Squired SWG 03.21.2004
Recruited SWG 12.12.2003 by Baron Brambt

Re: Neverwinter Fellowship

Post by Tundrra »

Guild Medivael was heavy European guild so that may explain their busier AM playtimes:)
Tundrra TT:TableTop
*NOR/LD-High Council

Return to “The Moonstone Mask”