<SWTOR> Let's test the new boss on the PTS Wednesday 12/19!

Intisar
Duke
Duke
Realm: RIFT

<SWTOR> Let's test the new boss on the PTS Wednesday 12/19!

Post by Intisar »

SWTOR's PTS is open again and they are testing the new instanced "Lair" boss on Ossus. This is a one boss encounter like the Eyeless or Toborro's Courtyard.

Let's see if we can get a NOR group on and try it out WEDNESDAY NIGHT! The PTS is open to all once again, and all you need to do it download the PTS SWTOR client. This might be a bit of download if you haven't been the PTS recently, so if you're interested you might have to do prep well in advance.

Here is how to download and log into the PTS:

1. Log into SWTOR; after the play button lights up DON'T CLICK IT. Instead click the funky icon on the left side of the launcher.
2. This will allow you to choose between the PTS and regular live game. Select Public Test.
3. Then click play. This will start the download. You'll basically need to download an entire copy of the game, so it might take a while.

After you've logged into the PTS, this post from Musco will walk you through the steps of setting up a new character and how to get them up to level 70 instantly and geared out:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9680842

Let's meet on the republic side tomorrow!

I know this is short notice and the holiday season craziness makes this an even loopier idea than normal, but let's see if we do it!

If you have any questions feel free to ping my discord or ask me here!
Intisar
Duke
Duke
Realm: RIFT

Re: <SWTOR> Let's test the new boss on the PTS Wednesday 12/

Post by Intisar »

With only 4 we took a couple goes at the Queen. We got her down to 50%, but she was a bit too tough for so few of us. Next time I suggest nuking her from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

With a full group, I think this will be a very fun fight. And the location is super spooky and impressive with lots of opportunities for comedy deaths!

I realize this time of year of the worst for organizing spur of the moment stuff like this, but once we're on the other side of the new year, I look forward for seeing this fight with everyone!

Return to “Game Updates”