<SWTOR> Successful Conquest ending 10/2

Intisar
Duke
Duke
Realm: RIFT

<SWTOR> Successful Conquest ending 10/2

Post by Intisar »

Thanks to everyone's hard work Sunday night, we're going to hit the Conquest goal on pub side this week!

Since Conquest now ends Tuesday morning, there is still time to reach your conquest goal to get both the personal and guild rewards (which will go out Tuesday after the patch)

The easiest way to pile up some conquest points are to do the Oricon weekly. You'll get a big one time reward for the weekly, plus repeatable points for each daily as well as the three objectives to "defeat 50", "defeat 100", and "defeat 150" enemies on Oricon.

While on Oricon make sure you kill the Acolyte (or Harbinger) of Fear for another big one time reward.

That alone will get you most of the way!

In addition, there is daily-repeatable one time objective for a Belsavis heroic. The Heroic "Jungle Fight" is super quick and easy. All it requires is to click on a quest objective the back of a cave. If someone has recently been through (or you're playing a stealther), this will take less than a minute.

Crafting a Dark Project is another one time objective that's worth a lot of points. I've put mats to make a few Dark Projects in the crafting tab of the pub side bank. Feel free to grab some and bake one up.

Finally, if you're in the mood to grind mobs, Rishi and Belsavis also have objectives to kill mobs in batches of 50. It's not exciting, but you can combine that with Belsavis heroics and Rishi dailies if you're looking for some direction.

If ANYONE would like a hand with ANY of this, feel free to ping me in discord and I'll pop on as soon as I can!
Intisar
Duke
Duke
Realm: RIFT

Re: <SWTOR> Successful Conquest ending 10/2

Post by Intisar »

Hey, folks, Conquest rewards have gone out. If you'd like to donate your encryption, the guild ship could use ENGINEERING or LOGISTICAL encryptions.

Thanks to everyone who helped out!

Return to “Conquest”