<SWTOR> Guild Meeting Sunday 08/13 at 8 PM ET!

Intisar
Duke
Duke
Realm: RIFT

<SWTOR> Guild Meeting Sunday 08/13 at 8 PM ET!

Post by Intisar »

Hello!

This week's game update included the addition of a new Stronghold on the pirate planet of Rishi. And NOR now has fully unlocked and explorable Headquarters on Rishi!

To celebrate, we're having an open house this Sunday, August 12 at 8 PM ET and everyone is invited to attend!

The new stronghold has some unique features and this will be a good opportunity to check them out! The most notable feature is that Rishi has areas where Player vs Player combat is enabled. The massive Sky Deck of the pirate ship includes a Hutt Ball arena with mechanisms that allow score keeping and folks to observe down on the field itself!

The stronghold includes training dummies for anyone who may want to practice their dps or healing skills!

There are also a couple secret achievements and legacy titles than be earned here and I'll be happy to help folks earn ONE of them.

If you'd like a full rundown of the whole stronghold, I check out Vulkk's Rishi Stronghold Guide.

Everyone is welcome to show up, be social, explore this massive Stronghold, face off in PVP action against your fellow NORbies or start decorating a room of your own!

HOW DO I INSTALL SWTOR?

http://www.swtor.com/game/download

Beware! SWTOR is massive, so it might take some time to fully install the game.

HOW DO I VISIT THE STRONGHOLD?

The easiest way to visit NOR's Rishi stronghold is to have a character in NOR's Sith faction guild. Any level character may instantly travel to the NOR Flagship or Stronghold from the Stronghold Management Window (Hotkey: "U"). From there click the Travel button to visit the Rishi hideout. We'll be assembling on the skydeck of the pirate ship for fun and screenshots.

CAN I VISIT THE STRONGHOLD FROM A REPUBLIC CHARACTER OR CHARACTER WHO HASN'T YET JOINED NOR?

Yes! NOR's Sith Guild Stronghold is publicly listed and even Republic faction characters can visit. To do so you'll need to be least level 10 and able to access Fleet. On Fleet go to the Crew Skills and Strongholds area and look for the Rishi stronghold display (1), select "Public Listings" (2), then click on search filters (3) and make sure the Owner type is set to "Guild" (4). Locate NOR's Rishi headquarters on the list of available strongholds and travel to it from there (5)! Likewise a Sith faction character who has not yet joined NOR can visit the exact same way.

I'M VISITING FROM ANOTHER NOR BRANCH, HOW DO I JOIN NOR'S SWTOR GUILD?

Just ask! The easiest way is to pop into the NOR Discord and let us know in the "Holonet" text chat channel. I check the channel during the day and am usually available when I'm online in the evenings to set visitors up in the guild. In the game, you can also join the custom NOR channel by typing "/cjoin NOR" in the chat window. If there are other NORbies in that channel they can see anything you type in that channel. You can also search to see who is online by searching "NewOutRider" (Sith) or "New OutRiders" (Republic) in the WHO social window.

The NOR branch is located on the North American server STAR FORGE!

WILL THERE BE PUNCH AND PIE?

I can't promise pie, but if you step into the PVP arena there might be punching!

There will be door prizes! Open trade with Galaxiya and she'll might just surprise you with a mount, pet or toy!

I WANT TO COME, BUT I DON'T WANT TO PVP, IS THAT OKAY?

Absolutely! Playing a match is purely voluntary; we're here to have fun.

CAN I KILL SPEEDY THE TURTLE?

I can't stop you, but if Speedy dies, I will be sad. If someone does kill Speedy and I find out who did the dastardly deed, they will be subject to the ultimate punishment of PERMANENT PICKLING! You have been warned!
Kattria
Baroness
Baroness
House: Unicorn
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Kattria

Re: <SWTOR> Guild Meeting Sunday 08/13 at 8 PM ET!

Post by Kattria »

Ill be aiming to go so be prepared to tag if need be cant remember its been so long since i played the game i dont even know what server im on anymore i played back when it had pretty much first come out
*NOR//BA - TRO
KATTRIA
Attrianease decipher that if you dare
Intisar
Duke
Duke

Post by Intisar »

There was a round of server merges recently and NOR is now located on the Star Forge server. I'll add that info the post!
Intisar
Duke
Duke

Post by Intisar »

I want to thank everyone for coming out last night to break in the new Rishi Stronghold!

We played a some deathmatch, Hutt Ball and explored guild's new headquarters, got killed, unlocked a secret achievement, had a squiring and fought some world bosses!

Congrats Squire Sytran! The sunset from the top of the skydeck is quite picturesque!

If it's red, it's dead! Guess who died first? Hint: starts with an "I" and ends in "ntisar".

Picked fights wtih a galactic assortment of World Bosses include good ol' Dreadtooth!

I'm grateful for everyone who joined us Discord, ran around the Stronghold with us, donated credits and loots to help bankroll the headquarters and even everyone who kicked my butt in Huttball last night!

PS To my great surprise, Speedy the Turtle survived the night! Just keep going, little guy!
Sofija
Baron
Baron
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
Record: Squire - June 22, 2014
Knight - August 24, 2014
Champion - October 17, 2015
Baron - November 29, 2017

Post by Sofija »

Congrats all! The new stronghold looks awesome! And GO SPEEDY! :)

Return to “Cantina”