Master Spellplague - Progression

Ziek88
Baron
Baron
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Master Spellplague - Progression

Post by Ziek88 »

At one time we used to use this area to discuss progression runs. There are a handful of mSP discussions but here is one front and center just talking about our attempts like we used to.

Date: 11/6/2017
Group
Ziek - conqGF - Tank
Udo - Rogue - Main DPS
Phel - MoF CW - Debuffer
Juez - DC - Buff and Polish
Pug - GWF - didn't actually meet item level req..... thanks queue. This makes sense.

The first couple encounters I forget the side portals and over aggroed. Once I stopped that it become a smooth trip to Kabal.

1st try we got to the first dps phase and most of the party was dead so the remaining wiped to reset.

Round 2 we lost the pug right away and Phel was defeated by constantly being tethered to an ally. We didn't have comms so coordinating burning that chain was very difficult. Udo, Juez and I slugged it out into round 3 successfully getting to the damage phase before losing Udo to the hoard of golems. Juez miracle buffed until the ads were gone and lasted until Kabal was down to his last 20% or so. Eventually kabal swung himself tired and passed out from exhaustion.

Notes: Comms comms comms. Everybody on comms. Even if no mic, having it on so hearing callouts is possible. I believe had we either had an additional DPS of Udo's caliber or a buffadin this would have been a very very easy fight. A second DPS would drop golems faster meaning less time for squishies to get burnt out. A buffadin would have provided that extra protection the squishies need. There is painfully little survival in there for a squishy class.

We then chose to discontinue as we were fast approaching our planned end time and we were a party of 4. They GWF realized it did not belong and had quit. We started nearly an hour after our planned time.
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954

Return to “Dungeons & Raids”