And the warlocks rejoiced

Ziek88
Baron
Baron
Realm: Guild Wars 2

And the warlocks rejoiced

Post by Ziek88 »

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neve ... ck-changes

There is a discussion about plans to balance the warlock coming with mod 13. Obviously a lot of this could change between now and then but essentially they are giving the fury fears power scaling which it did not have before. This will allow for a pretty massive damage increase. We're potentially looking at release day kind of damage. Hey GWF sit back and watch a real DPS kind of damage. I am very happy to see the direction they are taking. This should push them to the highest damage potential with the weakness of dieing if a gentle breeze blows through, as it was meant to be. I could have sworn I counted 20 chickens before they hatched.

Sorry to the rogues but did not see anything about them yet.
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954
tornnomar
Duke
Duke
House: Griffon
Record: I joined.
And am never leaving.
Knighted, Dec. 21, 2015
Baron, Jan. 31, 2016
Count, Oct 15, 2017
And I can't even count:)

Re: And the warlocks rejoiced

Post by tornnomar »

looks promising for SW's.....

As for TR's, please don't get me started...
"The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why" -Mark Twain
"Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero"
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Re: And the warlocks rejoiced

Post by Ziek88 »

Now that the weekend has passed the dev is active in that discussion thread and the message coming down is clearer and very good.

As for DPS warlocks they seem to be trying to bring it in line with GWFs. Lots of selfish buffing for itself and large sustained damage. This is reasonable and their damage should rival a GWF.

The interest however is for Templocks. They are getting ways to provide rather large full party buffs coming closer to the potency of a buffing DC. Not there yet but I could see a DC, SW and Tank becoming the new meta. It would be effective triple buffing and easy to get through the random queue. Spec hellbringer warlock for queue, change loadout once in. Would get past the party composition check should templocks become considered healers in the queue, they currently are not.

Sorry Rain, maybe rogues can have mod 14 :-p.
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954

Return to “Information & Updates”