Weekly Dungeon Update

Ziek88
Baron
Baron
Realm: Guild Wars 2

Weekly Dungeon Update

Post by Ziek88 »

I just want to announce starting in July I am planning to move dungeons 1 hour earlier, 5:30pst/8:30est. I have heard a lot of response suggesting earlier would be better. If this is too early and causes you to be unable to participate but you want to please let me know. This is a fine tuning process and input is greatly appreciated.

I've noticed multiple event nights have not worked great but Thursdays have been consistently active. I will adjust to just Thursdays but will sneak in eDemo and such there as well. I am thinking 2 weeks dungeon, 1 week something else. Repeat. The something else can be any large group trials or an end game dungeon NOR has not yet been able to stomp through. Hopefully this gives plenty of inclusive activities yet provides the bugger challenges for those aiming to push the harder content.

On another note, Blue reminded me of awkward alt dungeons. I would like to encourage the use of our forgotten alts in these dungeon runs. Not always for harder runs but especially tier 1s and some tier 2s would be a good place to get awkward alts a chance to see the light of day.

~Ziek
Neverwinter: @zyek88
  • Guardian Fighter - Ziek
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Discord: Ziek88#2954
Phelaia
Duchess
Duchess
Record: Recruited 6/12/2013
Squired 7/22/2013
Promoted to Baroness 10/1/2013
Promoted to Countess 2/27/2014
Promoted to Duchess 1/22/2016

Re: Weekly Dungeon Update

Post by Phelaia »

Thank you, Ziek, for organizing stuff!

The alliance also have large group activities going on. Crash is currently hosting the Marauders event, and it will be announced in Alliance chat.

Personally, 5:30p PST is too early, but that's perfectly fine. I'll dungeon when I can.

Also, I support the Awkward Alt Dungeons. For a reference, if you have Company gear or even the old Dusk or Elven stuff, plus purple level weapons, plus all artifacts at purple, you'll be fine for everything except CN.

:hailnor
Phelaia Fiendline
The original Burninator in Neverwinter
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Post by Ziek88 »

Follow up

The earlier time has been tested and does not appear to be ideal. In August I will revert to 6:30pst/9:30est.

You may have noticed I haven't added events for the last 2 weeks of July. Rabbit and I are about to move and as such I will definitely not be able to do the 20th and pending how long it takes to get nternet setup I may not be able to be on for the 27th. That said I hope the dungeoners pop on and run a few anyway. I'll be back in action by August for sure. Hopefully Rabbit will be returning with me once the computers move to a nicely lit room rather than a basement dark room :-).
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Post by Ziek88 »

Rabbit and I have completed our move and internet was hooked up much faster than I aasumed. I'll be able to do dungeons this coming Thursday (27th) and will be updating the schedule for the next couple weeks as soon as I can today.
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit
Ziek88
Baron
Baron

Post by Ziek88 »

Another update regarding scheduling. Sorry for 2 weeks with no scheduled dungeons. I will resume listing the coming weeks tomorrow for those who follow the weekly Thursday night dungeons.
    Scourge Warlock - Zabbit

Return to “Information & Updates”