What will happen with ARC for NOR ?

Verby
Baroness
Baroness
Realm: ArcheAge

What will happen with ARC for NOR ?

Post by Verby »

hello guys !

I have a simple question .. what will happen with Archeage and NOR ? i do feel pretty alone around the game no officers/sofficers or branch is around i try to stay around us time but when i do not many is around .. so what should i do ?
Love to be helpful around the guild / friends but half of the guild is not showing up .. i had hope now when everything has calm down with the KOS and also synergy left the server ppl was going to get around again .. we are a few (from our other game) that still play have fun but where is the rest of u guys ?

/verby
noobie still in NOR
Imaultis

Re: What will happen with ARC for NOR ?

Post by Imaultis »

I'm not sure honestly.

Most of the times when I log in the 10-15 people who are online are afk and don't talk in guild chat.
Some of the newer people that Stephen brought in have never spoken to me, Never said "Hail*NOR/, or even responded when I say hi. I think it might be because they use Skype instead of the guild chat and TS. But we should all be HAIL'ing when we log in.

Probably if we don't get more people talking in guild chat, begin increasing our membership again, and get some meetings back on a regular schedule, I will have the HC set this branch as inactive.
I put out a Message of the Day a month ago requesting people to send me an in game mail on what times for meetings would be good for them and NOONE has responded. I think that is telling. I put up a new MOTD today and if I again get no responses then I will assume no one is really playing and those that are loging in are doing nothing more than farming and logging off. If that's the case making the branch inactive is the best action.
Imaultis
*NOR/Lord-Realm Leader:ARC

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh
Verby
Baroness
Baroness

Post by Verby »

ty for answering but no no .. dont inactive it then we have work forward for nothing :) and yes we use skype and all the time i have sign onto ts noone is there :) and i have seen u "hail" NOR/ but its when i wake up for work :) and u are not there but i will tell the guys to have eyes on guild chat when iam not around .. i do use it but pretty fun to talk with myself :) i did remind the guys to send u msg. This time i will kick their butts if they dont send u a ingame mail .. i have :) and now its summer and ppl is traveling maybe and go more outside then play games but still i hope we can set a date for meeting in the game .. were we can talk about things that happen .. like me work my butt off to get NOR into the gold trader raid for freedich and still around at Luscas .. and NOR are so welcome to be around in other raids aswell .. so little noob verby working with all kinds of ppl guilds (not reds) so they see NOR more around i think thats a good thing right ?

And i know iam in a bad time zone but really like to see guild a bit more active i think we can make that .. but the plan to have a meeting would be the first step maybe .. so not all ppl in the guild just farming and go afk the rest of the time .. and maybe at the same time push a bit more for use TS

sorry for type so much
Best regards
/verby
SweetPe
Lady
Lady
Realm: EverQuest 2

Post by SweetPe »

<<gives Imaultis :smash TL>> :supermad
SweetPe
*NOR\\Emeritus
Keeper of the NOR crayolas!
Imaultis

Post by Imaultis »

Type all you want. More is better:)

It may be a good idea to organize all of the people in Europe in a single county/Barony and everyone else in another. Then we could have a County/Barony meeting. For those that can't attend a duchy meeting at US prime hours. If/when I get peoples time constraints. I'll talk with you about that.

We might be moving to a program called "Discord" instead of TS. So soon, there may be fewer people on TS than before. But not for sure yet.
Imaultis

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh
Imaultis

Post by Imaultis »

SweetPe wrote:<<gives Imaultis :smash TL>> :supermad

haha, It's been a long time since I had TL Pe. Stop hiding and come play.
Imaultis

Notable Alts
Chakkura
Eiriana
Dedicus
Artesh
Verby
Baroness
Baroness

Post by Verby »

mister mister hold u horses :D isnt it only me who has european time ? and like i say in the in game mail i send u .. i can all weekend but the best day for me is saturday .. and have 2 diffrent meeting i guess that can confuse ppl .. but if u get online at AA i guess u can read the mail :)
Like u say when i become a member of NOR "will u help ppl in nor or any that need help " (short version) i think u know the answer about that .. i know it can be difficult to have NOR what it was .. but i do see it going forward even if we dont have powerful ppl .. we do have fun together when we all are around .. and i do guess we help each other .. and some that needs our help we are there .. so erase that thing of but it to inactive .. if u do i maybe need to go purple on u .. and if ppl coming back i think we will have lots of fun or if u tell us that we can recruit ppl that we know who do feel lost in the game (other guild) i think u will see we can be an helping hand :) this weekend iam not much around me are at my summer house ..

so a meeting with us all together would be lovely .. and cute little pew can come and join us :)

<3
/verby
Beann
Countess
Countess
House: Unicorn

Post by Beann »

HAIL /*NOR!
It saddens me to hear that this branch is going inactive. so many great memories with this branch. Unfortunately I was one of those players that got tired of the game. I love you all! I hope one day I will be able to get back into playing the game and be there for people who need help with anything.
Beann
*NOR/CT-Inactive officer of ARC Branch
Verby
Baroness
Baroness

Post by Verby »

Lol i will not let this branch go inactive i do have to much fun and like it in NOR so plz i dont want to see it :) and i hope u can get online when u feel up to it :) i do run around helping out where i can :)

Active member Verby :D
Kattria
Baroness
Baroness
House: Unicorn
Record: http://newoutriders.org/member/Kattria

Post by Kattria »

SweetPe wrote:<<gives Imaultis :smash TL>> :supermad
Runs and gives Lady Sweetpe a huge hug pm me will give you my cell so we can keep in touch I miss you so much I found out the identity of Dark OR and found his stash of your colors

NOR// *Kattria
Alts Kattriel Attria and to many others to count with my altitude lol
*NOR//BA - TRO
KATTRIA
Attrianease decipher that if you dare

Return to “General”