Help me write some game history

Hang out, talk, post whatever is on your mind.
jara
Duke
Duke
Realm: Neverwinter

Help me write some game history

Post by jara »

:hailnor

Hello all,
I posted in the Chronicles of Elyria thread under future games but wanted to also post up here for a little more exposure..

I have pledged to the game at a level that allows me to control and manage a good portion of land. I am looking for some help writing up a history for the land and my family. I know there are a lot better writers in here than me so help a brother out :aletoast

I would like to work the outriders into the history as protectors of the area. Once approved by the HC for a new branch in the game, The New Outriders will become the new protectors of the area in remembrance of the past history. If we do not open a branch, then I can just name the protectors something else but still have some NOR influence in the backstory of the game.

I would like to work in a couple House/Family names for the nobles in the area so NOR members can make characters under those banners if they wish to join the game. The best thing to do for this is work on family names for other people that decide to back the game at a level that grants them noble. I think it will be odd if my family is the only one for NOR to join.

If you are interested in the game then let me know and we can work on this together to create something awesome for the guild.

Also, my friend code is 6C910A. If you sign up for the forums using my code and pledge at the store, I will get some extra influence points to use at the beginning of the game to help build the area.
Jara
Capt Kellix
*NOR//DK- Inactive Officer

Return to “"The Tavern"”