Intisar
Duke
Duke
Realm: RIFT

<swtor> Patch 4.6 Notes

Post by Intisar »

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/6282016 ... -deception

In addition to the new chapter, there are a couple new perks available:
  • • New Character Perk: Portable Cargo Hold! Summon a Portable Cargo Hold droid to your current location that provides access to your ship’s Cargo Hold. The cooldown can be reduced by upgrading the droid (down to 30 minutes). This perk is purchasable in the Legacy UI.
  • • New Character Perk: Portable Legacy Cargo Hold! Summon a Portable Legacy Cargo Hold droid to your current location that provides Legacy Cargo Hold access. The cooldown can be reduced by upgrading the droid (down to 30 minutes). This perk is purchasable in the Legacy UI.
  • • New Character Perk: Companion Gift Cast Time Reduction! Reduce the use time of Companion Gifts by 20% per level (up to 60%). This perk is purchasable in the Legacy UI.
Teigra
Baroness
Baroness
Record: newoutriders.org/member/Teigra

Re: <swtor> Patch 4.6 Notes

Post by Teigra »

Intisar wrote:
  • New Character Perk: Companion Gift Cast Time Reduction! Reduce the use time of Companion Gifts by 20% per level (up to 60%). This perk is purchasable in the Legacy UI.
My favorite change by far! :bouncy
Now if I could just get a refund on all of the time spent giving gifts so far... :tongue2
Valikk
Duke
Duke
Realm: Final Fantasy XIV
House: Griffon
Record: Recruited by Zyera
Recruit - 04/22/2012
Squire - 07/29/2012
Knight - 05/21/2013
DMG; KP - 07/20/2013
Champion - 10/24/2013
DMG; DM - 03/19/2014
Baron - 03/19/2014
Count - 07/24/2016
Duke - 10/10/2017

Post by Valikk »

That's pretty nice to have the portable bank/legacy!

SWTOR - Witherbane Legacy
GW2 - Valikk.3810
Teigra
Baroness
Baroness

Post by Teigra »

Excitement withdrawn. :rolleyes

Basically:
  • Hypercrate base cost went from 6,000 to 9,000 CC
  • Jawa junk from packs was slightly nerfed
  • Credits earned from heroic missions at 65 were cut by over half (bonus credits seem unchanged)
  • Field Personal Cargo Hold is 1 Mil per character for the basic unlock, 1.75 Mil for first upgrade, and 2.5 Mil for second upgrade (Total of 5.25 Mil per character)
  • Field Legacy Cargo Hold is 2 Mil per character for the basic unlock, 2.75 Mil for the first upgrade, and 3.5 Mil for the second upgrade (Total of 8.25 Mil per character)
  • Gift speed reduction is 200k per character for the basic unlock, 400k for the first upgrade, and 600k for the second upgrade (Total of 1.2 Mil per character)
Moxat
Knight
Knight
House: Griffon

Post by Moxat »

:(
The Abhaya Legacy
Benen (Juggernaut), Halwyn (Mercenary), others
Volarik (Guardian) , others
Intisar
Duke
Duke

Post by Intisar »

Given the rampant inflation we've seen since 4.0, I can't complain about new money sinks or the nerf to heroic credit rewards.

While BW has increased the cost of cartel packs during the summer before, this is a bit more and actually puts the packs above the break points for CC purchases. $5 used to get you 2 packs and $40 could get you a hypercrate, but not this time. My monthly grant used to get me Super Pack every other month, but with this new cost, I'll have to wait three to be able to afford it. So, yeah, I think they jacked up the prices too much. I hope they back off a bit.
Teigra
Baroness
Baroness

Post by Teigra »

Oh I agree the game is in need of credit sinks, but the portable cargo skills are just not worth the price at all IMO. Anyone can get the basic rooms of a stronghold and the cargo hold decorations for relatively cheap and they can be used by anyone in your legacy. I just haven't been in a situation where having access to a cargo hold is worth millions just to skip 2 loading screens. The gifting time reduction is still worth it for my main crafters, but I doubt I bother with more than the first rank on anyone else.

I would like to see something like the Black Market Auction House of WoW. They could sell BoP/BoL versions of rare and/or retired vanity items for large amounts of credits.

Return to “Game Updates”